Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming, lose with a crit in the first match and of 9% on the second, but Atticus is better than me so Gg et GL for the rest of the tournament dude =)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Activity post: Shace has not responded to my message and has not been online since December 14th.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Activity post, Wario hasn't been on at all he said he would be on all day yesterday but he wasn't when I was waiting for him.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Activity post. We're supposed to be meeting now (15 minutes ago) but BlocksRCool hasn't showed anywhere I can find him.

Activity Post: Opponent gave me times he could battle, I logged on during then and did not see him, he logged on after my last VM, and did not say anything to me. Have VM'd him 4 times now and contacted him on Youtube as well.

Completely slipped my mind. I'm going on a cruise next month and will be out for about two weeks. It's not fair for me to play if there is no chance of me being able to see it through. I'd like to request a sub please.

Activity post: I've contacted Terraquaza a couple of times but haven't been able to catch him on a server, hopefully he shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)