Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent is still away from smogon trying to move. I'm guessing that he won't be availible until like the 26th. I'll keep trying to get in contact.

Earthworm and I are going to try to battle later today. However, due to our vacations, it is still up in the air.

Still no respond from my opponent. . . . Honestly he shouldn't have even been let through. He goes against the things required. He has shown large amounts of time of inactivity, has very little post count despite being a member for the site for a while.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dark Abyss told me to be on at this time (11 PM)
I'm on and waiting for him, hopefully we'll get this done today

Won 2-1 vs milenko with some oddities.

won 1st game 5-0, lost second 2-0 with a very unfortunate early crit and the third was a bit of a oddball. I was gonna lose but milenko timed out. I was a bit iffy about rematching (as i had some reasons as to why i would possibly not, i wont throw em in public, if someone must know, ask me), and milenko had to go so he told me to take the win.

I have the loggs if neccesary

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
FINALLY! battled him
Lost 2-1
won first 2-0 I think (or 1-0)
lost 2nd 1-0, thanks stupid move :(
and 3rd one lost 2-0 bs hax, double critted to defeat
ggs

Beat baladcristiano in the series 2-1 losing the first one and winning the last two.

1st battle was clean and I lost 3-0 iirc.
2nd battle I was frozen twice but won 1-0.
3rd battle I got a few crits but I don't think they were too much game changing and I won in the end 2-0. ggs.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Beat badalcristiano in the series 2-1 losing the first one and winning the last two.

1st battle was clean and I lost 3-0 iirc.
hmm, I thought it was 2-0, but i don't remember
3rd battle I got a few crits but I don't think they were too much game changing and I won in the end 2-0. ggs.
2 of my mons went down to crits, both who could've won it for me
Suicune could've easily Ice Beam + Surfed Dragonite and Tyranitar Respectively. So could Starmie. Game changing much?

eitherways, gg!

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
1-1 against Aqualouis atm.
I need to build something new as this fucker used someone else's team and knows all my teams...

Won 2-1 vs milenko with some oddities.

won 1st game 5-0, lost second 2-0 with a very unfortunate early crit and the third was a bit of a oddball. I was gonna lose but milenko timed out. I was a bit iffy about rematching (as i had some reasons as to why i would possibly not, i wont throw em in public, if someone must know, ask me), and milenko had to go so he told me to take the win.

I have the loggs if neccesary
Confirming, gg.

Lost 2-1 to TheMoe. I would have won game one if it wasnt for a late game crit, and i was just haxed to death in game 3. GGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)