Smogon's Forum Invitational - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i have the same problem with draco meteor i think it is a glitch it does less damage everytime please explain?!

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
It wasn't a cheat, get your Jirachi to level 88 and that drawback will go away. That's because the PO and Shoddy have implemented a new mechanic that lowers SpA after the usage of Draco Meteor if said Pokemon happens to have an odd level. Next time use simple questions and answers thread please.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
ok thanks for the help bluewind. i battled a bunch of ponyta's and got my jirachi to level 88, so hopefully i wont have that happen anymore. so somebody should tell scofield to not use empoleon anymore coz my jirachi is too strong now.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
KG, I am the sub then for this round.
I probably didn't explain it clearly. I meant individual movements. Here is a visual example of what I meant:

GOOD

stone_cold22 in for Heist
panamaxis in for El_Blecko

BAD

stone_cold22 in for Heist
Heist in for El_Blecko

<&reyscarface> fucking german ignored me
<&reyscarface> so i entered his battle with darklucario
<&reyscarface> and scouted his team
<&reyscarface> thats what he gets for being a cunt

i don't know if he can get in trouble for this, but i at least want his opponent to know

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
hmmm nice log

first of all, i entered his battle because he doesnt reply my PMs to get a match scheduled. I know it because he is playing Ubers with DarkLucario right now and the other match was OU.

second, I entered the OU match and told him to reply my PMs, told him i was reyscarface, and left the match, only spectating 2 turns of that game.

so apologies next time you try to butt in on things that dont include you, at least get a good idea of what happened instead of trying to start a shitstorm.

And ill use this as an activity post too, sasu was playing today with DarkLucario, ive sent him countless PMs and have tried speaking to him in his UBERS match, but he has not replied at all.

you said "i scouted his team" i didn't need any more info. it's not like i'm saying anything about your intentions, i'm just posting the log to make sure your opponent is aware

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
my opponent is aware i entered his battle, and he is aware that i left after 2 turns too

im not sure why you decided to butt in on this like that, since this has NOTHING to do with you, so instead of trying to start shit, why dont you go and play some pokemon so maybe next year you get to be on a team.

no, i'm pretty sure i made it clear that at least tu and cal could compete on their own. the only reason they are together is because you insisted...

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Smogon vs. PokeCommunity
GFAQs vs. Serebii
PokeBeach vs. Pokemon Online
Pokefans vs Marriland

The four teams I think are strongest ended up against the four which seem weaker. Still, could easily have some upsets.

Let's get it Marri. Round 1 shouldn't be much of a problem. It's round 2 when the challenging part comes.

P.S- I wish Firesong got on the roster ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)