Other M Mafia - Galactic Fed, Pyrosphere, vonFiedler, and S Call win!

The first night is quiet. You all wake up and nothing has happened...

It is now Day 1. You may share role pms now. A leader vote will be held for each sphere. The day will last 72 hours or until we have majority in lynch votes and all 3 leader votes. Results going out.

EDIT: Results are out. Go and lynch, and anyone allied with the sphere make sure to send in a PM with your vote for leader.

Ladies and gentlemen, the time has arrived.

It is time for the Pyrosphere to step up and take command. Fire trumps all; the other spheres are a joke. I am Dragotix, a 2 headed monster of...disappointing proportions. Can't say much more than that, my flavor was really dry. Apparantly I look like this:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Pretty lame but that's what I get for turning down a role request. I'm better in a team environment anyways. Now, I may be stepping up to lead but this doesn't exactly make the game flow effectively. We need to get a few things established:

1) I need other Pyrospheres to contact me. The sooner we're organized the stronger we are.

2) I need other Pyrospheres to elect me as Leader. I've come out into the open and the BPV would be awfully nice to keep operations flowing effectively.

3) I would like the Galactic Federation and Bottleship Ship alliances to contact me. Admittedly I know nothing about you two except that my win condition does not specify your elimination. I'm very interested in making an alliance to better control the pace of this game. I'm a very cooperative person and it would be best to get me on your side.

As for the day's lynch, I have nothing planned at the moment; we'll have to wait and see how the day's events unfold. The fact that role requests were fulfilled does narrow down the list of neutral suspects to a degree, so something might come up soon. Until then, let's start this game off strong Pyros!

also, i realize it is not explicitly stated in your role PM which faction you are a member of, although it is implied. If a part of your role PM says "You win if a member of X is alive when...", then X is your faction.

-_-

merry christmas

similar to mr Veedrock, I too have decided to lead a faction. This is mostly because my role is well suited to such a task. I want all Cryosphere members to contact and preferably share information so we can unite quickly and get started. Similarly to Veedrock I am not aware of any possible enemies in other factions such as the GF and BS, so if those want to make contact with me, I will be glad. I am also extending my invitation to Veedrock and any representatives of the biosphere as I believe that it would be vital if one of us could cooperate in such an early stage.

it should go without saying that I would rather have all cryosphere members vote for me, unless you have any bright ideas

all I am willing to say is I am a Rhedogian. More info may be shared if you bother contacting~

ok as apparently noone seems willing to do it, i am stepping up as representative of the BIOSPHERE

i am the Groganch. bio votes and contacts would obviously be appreciated

cheers mates

Now that a representative has stepped up for each sphere, I will do the same for the Galactic Federation.

You know the deal: contact me so we can establish the best plan together and take out the most dangerous targets. One of the specificities of this type of game is that alliances can work together towards a same goal, and I intend to organise the group I speak for so that our common interests are fulfilled.

Lastly, while I would obviously like Veedrock, BT and lambasto to talk to me, I also ask the same thing of Samus Aran.

I will also add that the lynch going against me has absolutely no relevant reason to be, some people just have a grudge against me

then again if you enjoy that kind of thing i'm fine with it

edit: just to be clear, i'm not judging the vote or the people voting, i'm just saying that, game-wise, it equals to a random lynch. Now while I personally don't like random lynches, especially when they're against me (even though I have provided a reason for it to be switched to someone else), I know that they are a part of the game in its current state, and as long as you're aware of what you're doing there's no problem. (Sorry if that was too weird)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OK members of the Cryosphere, I talked to b_t and determined his Role PM is fucking shit and he claims roles that are completely impossible to prove. Additionally, his PM is rife with errors and such...that being said, he may be Cryo. I'm just not sure. Oh and by the way, his role name could be allied with any Sphere, look it up.

Therefore, I have decided to step up for the Cryosphere. I also have a specific plan in mind. Here is my Role PM:
jigglypuffers42 said:
Dear UncleSam,
You are a Himella

You are an insect that flies about the frozen caverns of the Cryosphere. You are also able to shoot ice shards at intruders.

At night you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Freeze USER”. USER will be frozen by your ice shards, and will be frozen long enough for you to find out their role.

You win if a member of the Cryosphere is alive when the Pyrosphere is eliminated.
Now then, I want ALL Cryosphere members to claim to me, and I want to talk to b_t when he gets on about a few things in his PM. I expect all Cryosphere members to vote me for leader.

Also, I have a plan today: my N0 inspect, Nilf.
jigglypuffers42 said:
Dear Nilf,
You are a Vorash

A giant creepy lava shark that travels the lava seas and eats anyone who passes… creepy.

At Night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Eat USER”. You will jump out of the lava and eat USER, kidnapping him. He will not be able to post, be lynched, use an action or be targeted until the end of the following day. This will only work if USER targeted a member of the Pyrosphere that night, or if they had been invited to a volcano. This ability has lower priority then the said invitation to volcano.

Being big and bulky, once per game, should you be targeted by a night kill it will fail.

You win if a member of the Pyrosphere is alive when the Biosphere is eliminated.
Now then, any member of the Cryosphere OR Biosphere should want to get rid of a Kidnapper AND BPV role. Additionally, members of the Galactic Federation shouldn't want Accent lynched so play along with this.

Members of the Bottle Ship are welcome to contact me as well.

Lynch Nilf

Changing my vote to Lynch Nilf.
Naturally, much rests on this lynch.

Also, Unclesam, if his role PM is so "obviously fake", why not post it? We all know he claims Cryosphere and, should the role be as fake as you claim, would provide no information to your enemies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)