Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defeated Aldaron in our first game due to a ridiculously untimely crit, but we are going to do the other matches tomorrow around the same time

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
well this is my last day with a computer before the deadline. I'm going to be online all day. light-kun has not responded to my vms, so I hope he shows up because if we don't battle today we won't battle, barring some ridiculous change in my family's plans, which likely won't happen

ive been on since he posted this... and he hasnt been on! BS

I've written a lot of VMs and one PM but Sixonesix doesn't reply and stays offline after that.

I see him many times so I'm only waiting for him to want to finish this.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aeroblacktyl and I seem to have some troubles with running into each other, so I'm going to try and arrange a time to battle.

Technically my opponent has been on after Dec 22, but only once on Christmas and he did not reply to a PM I had sent out earlier as I had mentioned earlier in the topic.

Why is my name in red?

I vmed my opponent a while back and he has yet to respond. I'm pretty sure he's read it since It shows him logging in a day after I posted it... I'll VM him again.

-activity post-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)