Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Do I need to cure my pokerus before I start RNG?
How long has it taken for YOU?

Its been 24 hours so I can confirm that pokerus does not get 'healed' after one whole day since the pokemon obtained pokerus.

Thanks in advance!

Do I need to cure my pokerus before I start RNG?
How long has it taken for YOU?

Its been 24 hours so I can confirm that pokerus does not get 'healed' after one whole day since the pokemon obtained pokerus.

Thanks in advance!
That iffy
For elm calls maybe
I remember that I didnt have a cured pokemon but I went to nurse joy to get the message about pokerus and then a few min later elm call about it.

To cure the virus
Save the pokerus pokemon in your party, set your ds date 1 min before midnight, quickly enter the game and the pokerus should be cured when its 00:00

alternately you can battle irwin in rt 35. He does the same thing as elm

Does anyone have experience RNG abusing using the Pokeradar? I;m going to try for a Trapinch on rt. 228 on my Diamond game. Any tips/pointers/help would be appreciated.

That iffy
For elm calls maybe
I remember that I didnt have a cured pokemon but I went to nurse joy to get the message about pokerus and then a few min later elm call about it.

To cure the virus
Save the pokerus pokemon in your party, set your ds date 1 min before midnight, quickly enter the game and the pokerus should be cured when its 00:00

alternately you can battle irwin in rt 35. He does the same thing as elm
didnt work sorry ^^

I'm going for a CP now
and I would like to know how does the sinnoh/hoenn sound work?
do they advance the frame by one? errr what? and so if I have
4 pkm in my part, and use sweet scent on grass, with 3 roamers
I would stop advancing my frame 8 frames before my target? right?

Still confused RNG Roomer, how many advanced frame to get my target

1. I want to RNG Raikou (w/ 2 another still run), my target seed (0f080462), target frame (Method 1: 44), skip 2 frame (2 roomer still run). How many more advanced frame i need to get my target (44)

2. Same condition like no. 1 (with 2 roomer still free) but now for latios target seed (d2140289), target frame (Method 1: 114), skip 2 frame. How many more advaced frame i must do ???
Please answer this question.

another one. how to get nature on RNG IV egg without shiny, i dont like shiny ??

Get your preferred nature on a ditto or the other pokemon that you are breeding and let one of them hold the everstone. This gives you a 50% chance for the newborn to have the same nature.

Correct me if im wrong ^^

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@Canelo:

All the frame advances from the roamers are done at the very start, so you don't need to stop early due to those (assuming that you're still going to check that you hit your seed).
Also, the Pokémon in your party shouldn't make any difference to frame advances... So you just need to stop advancing your frame 2 before your target frame.
i.e. If your target frame is 100, then you want to have made the call for the 98th frame.

The Hoenn and Sinnoh sound are pretty easy really. Once you have confirmed that you hit your seed (with the first 10 calls or whatever), you can then switch the radio station to the sound, and start advancing your frame with Elm Calls again. You will likely have skipped a few frames due to switching the radio, but look down the list of calls you're supposed to receive in RNG Reporter, and see how many you advanced.

- If you don't know how to get a list from RNG Reporter, on the window that opens when you first open the program, enter your seed, select Method K, and put starting frame as 1, and number of frames as your target frame - Then hit generate.
This will create a long list of all the frames up to your target frame, with a column telling you the Elm Call you should receive on each.

Get your preferred nature on a ditto or the other pokemon that you are breeding and let one of them hold the everstone. This gives you a 50% chance for the newborn to have the same nature.

Correct me if im wrong ^^
everstone not helpful in RNG

just put a random SID/ID combo in de box.
good idea, need try so is this method give me take control to get correct nature and ability ??

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes, the method lolnub said will let you have control of the nature and ability.
As long as you don't use international parents (that can confuse things), then it will work in the exact same way as a normal RNG. In effect, you're producing an egg which will hatch shiny on someone elses game (if someone has the ID/SID combo you enter). But obviously it will not hatch shiny on yours. Everything else is the same.

i'm in front of moltres,i hit my delay,advance the frame: first i did an enourmous starting frame,then advancing the frame the frame become 6,10,24(with 3,4,5 calls to joey)
and i did 2 times a spread that is not in the list
why?

(i've no roamer)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Back again for questions!

I've just hit my delay, and now advancing frames to get to the right frame. But, I'm outside of Lugia's room now, because inside I cannot make phone calls. I'm faced towards the entrance, so now what? The spread I need is on 48, so call until I've reached 47, and then enter the room?

I'm searching RNG Reporter's "Capture" tab in the time finder for the following spread:

31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31

I've set the following parameters:

Year - 2010
Max Frame - 1000
Min / Max Delays - 600 / 1000
Method 1

I haven't indicated a synch nature, ability, or shininess. When I ran this search nothing turned up. Is this normal, or do I need to increase some of the parameters to find results?

I got the starting seed I was looking for, and now that I have the seed RNG Reporter lists 14 different identical spreads from frame 71-111. It goes like this:

(Seed#) (Frame#) (PID#) (Nature) (IVs) (Hidden Power)

And then it repeats, each time the frame # going up by 2 or 4.

My initial seed is D2140289, and the spread I'm going for is Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31. My delay was exactly 624. If anyone has used this spread or knows which frame to pick, I'd appreciate the help.

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I got the starting seed I was looking for, and now that I have the seed RNG Reporter lists 14 different identical spreads from frame 71-111. It goes like this:

(Seed#) (Frame#) (PID#) (Nature) (IVs) (Hidden Power)

And then it repeats, each time the frame # going up by 2 or 4.

My initial seed is D2140289, and the spread I'm going for is Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31. My delay was exactly 624. If anyone has used this spread or knows which frame to pick, I'd appreciate the help.
It doesn't matter, any of them will result in the same spread.

I'm searching RNG Reporter's "Capture" tab in the time finder for the following spread:

31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31

I've set the following parameters:

Year - 2010
Max Frame - 1000
Min / Max Delays - 600 / 1000
Method 1

I haven't indicated a synch nature, ability, or shininess. When I ran this search nothing turned up. Is this normal, or do I need to increase some of the parameters to find results?
Definitely normal. Especially if you specified what nature you want (you didn't say). Were you searching for those exact IVs or at least those IVs? (== or >=)

I just searched for it myself and got the following: Brave, Bashful, Sassy, Lax - None of which are that great.

Back again for questions!

I've just hit my delay, and now advancing frames to get to the right frame. But, I'm outside of Lugia's room now, because inside I cannot make phone calls. I'm faced towards the entrance, so now what? The spread I need is on 48, so call until I've reached 47, and then enter the room?
Advance 47 frames then go in and talk battle him. You may run into the problem where you advanced too far. It's because it also advances by the number of pokemon in your party every 128 steps. It saves your step count, so when you enter the game, you could be on step 127. If that happens, just find out what frame you hit and adjust for it.

i'm in front of moltres,i hit my delay,advance the frame: first i did an enourmous starting frame,then advancing the frame the frame become 6,10,24(with 3,4,5 calls to joey)
and i did 2 times a spread that is not in the list
why?

(i've no roamer)
I don't entirely understand your post.
What do you mean by "first i did an enourmous starting frame" ?

Trying to find a spread of Timid with 31 IVs in Time Finder but no results. :( Using Method K because I'm going to do it on Soul Silver.

Year - 2010
Max Frame - 1000
Min/Max Delays - 490/500

What should I do to try to get matches? >.<

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Trying to find a spread of Timid with 31 IVs in Time Finder but no results. :( Using Method K because I'm going to do it on Soul Silver.

Year - 2010
Max Frame - 1000
Min/Max Delays - 490/500

What should I do to try to get matches? >.<
Use a larger delay range.
Delay here is 639.

Seed: d2140289
Frame: 87 (w/o sync)
Frame: 71 (w/ sync)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)