Other M Mafia - Galactic Fed, Pyrosphere, vonFiedler, and S Call win!

Option A: kill a neutral who's been infiltrating various factions and is allied with Ridley, MB, Phantoon

Option B: kill the voice of a faction which can help everyone and has done so from the game's beginning since its only goal is to target some specific individuals

I suspect Lambasto's log of having been setup. No way that a role would be as weak as goodfellow quoted dreamy as saying, and no way Mekkah would forget to omit his teammate's information. Both of those claims have to be fake.

Lynch Mekkah.
Lynch Accent.

okay let's follow Accent's logic and lynch people who infiltrate other factions

wait that would be UncleSam

AuraGuardian said:
I suspect Lambasto's log of having been setup. No way that a role would be as weak as goodfellow quoted dreamy as saying, and no way Mekkah would forget to omit his teammate's information. Both of those claims have to be fake.

Lynch Mekkah.
That log happened in #otherm.

Oh by the way, any of those people Accent mentioned (Phantoon, Ridley, MB) should talk to me so we can more efficiently get rid of the feds. I have all the info you need on them.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OK fine dak play it your way.

jigglypuffers42 said:
Dear lambasto,
You are a Groganch

You originated from the Biosphere but later joined the more powerful Cryosphere in an act of betrayal. However, the Biosphere still doesn’t know about your betrayal.

At Night, You may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Disguise”. In the body of the PM, write a Role PM. Exclude the “Dear USER, You are …” as well as the win condition. From that point on, or until you use this action again, if inspected, your role PM will come up as:

Dear lambasto,
You are a Groganch

<whatever you inserted as the flavor and night action>

<Classic Biosphere win condition>
This power has lower priority than inspection.

Alternatively, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Fire Dark Comets”. You will fire your dark comets all around the battlefield, forcing people to move around. Anyone who uses the same action to target the same person they did the previous night will fail. When you use this action, your disguise will disappear. You need to have a disguise up to use this power. You may not use both of these powers during the same night. This power has the highest priority of all actions.

You win if a member of the Cryosphere is alive when the Pyrosphere is eliminated.
There is literally no member of the Pyrosphere or Biosphere who shouldn't want this man dead instead of a possible ally in Accent.

Sorry Cryos I fully intended on helping you as leader but blame dak I guess?

Lynch lambasto

All spherical users (except for Cryos of course) should want an enemy dead rather than a potential ally.

Voting for Accent will just reveal you as non-spherical if you choose to do so.

It's a shame that we have come to that. I, and my whole faction, are still willing to help all the spheres, and once again if you recall our actions they were all done with that same intent.

Looks like today and next night we won't be able to fully keep this promise though, since some members of the spheres seem to be against it. Fine by me.

Lynch lambasto

dont believe any promises the feds may make ; they have no reason to help any of you and you know that

and if pyros arent morons theyd want me alive to get bio info, too

coolking, federal bodyguard
accent, federal redirector
unclesam, federal inspector

you have no room to help any of the spheres with this disposal of roles and 3 votes are useless

go crazy fellas i wanna see their heads roll

they cant even kill without samus who has her own agenda

UncleSam

Leading this village
Dak what you seem to be forgetting is the fed needs none of the spheres dead.

You need the bios and pyros dead.

Plus if we aren't a threat why bother lynching us?

Seriously Bios and Pyros lynch the game wide hooker for the Cryo please.

he isn't a game wide hooker, he's anti repeat (largely useless role)

i think a redirector is far more likely to screw up your plans than someone who prevents you from inspecting the same guy twice in a row.

UncleSam

Leading this village
He's also mole and leader.

Oh yea and dak needs the other spheres dead while Accent doesn't did I mention that? Because you and dak keep seeming to forget that bit...

o yeah accent holds the cyrosphere nightkill which wont be used for anything that could be of any use for any of us so lynching him removes threat of one kill as well

UncleSam

Leading this village
Oh right and I would remind the other spheres that you have each lost a man AND the Bios have lost an additional one to conversion.

The Cryos have lost no one and are the strongest Sphere right now. Only one of you can win.

The conclusion is fairly obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)