The Infamous Hover Hands!

There's a lot of these pictures easily found but here are some highlights:

Lol at this next guys shirt too:

If firebot has taught me anything it's that women hate attention and I'm sure they also hate the hover hand from a guy who wants attention from them.

Lanturn confurms: It's WAY worse for her than it is for you...though that shouldn't stop you it hasn't stopped me

god these pictures are so awkward I can't even comprehend. Makes me cringe, ughuhg.

also morm where have you been learning this ?_? all firebot has taught me is that people that play pokemon are socially awkwards and I've been here for ages.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I keep telling myself that it will eventually get old to pick on socially awkward nerd boys

but then shit like this comes out and I giggle like a schoolgirl

The grimace on the girl's face in the first one is priceless. To be fair to the second guy that's probably a dude he's posing with considering he's in RD. Though you can tell he's a hoverhand master because he's using his one hand to block the view of his tent. The third guy doesn't even have the balls to hoverhand, that's just complete fail. And I'm not even sure what's going on with the last guy. His hand is planted firmly on her shoulder but his ARM is bent at an outrageous angle to keep it from touching her.

I don't get this phenomenon. When I was an awkward kid I did the closed hand hug. I'd ball my hands into fists, not leave them a foot away from the girl.

lol @ Acklow. Chick is into it too.

maybe the girl in the 4th picture suddenly fell through the floor?

I was going to take the piss more, but looking at some of my facebook pictures I'm just as bad....

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
HI IM MORM EVERYTHING IS ABOUT ME LOOK I HAVE A GIRLTHING I KNOW A GIRLTHING OH MY GOODNESS OF MY GOODNESS

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
That's the girl from Firefly? She seriously looks like a girl I hooked up with a few months ago. But come to think of it that girl had braces, so different girl similar looks.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Even monkeys can't help to hoverhand...
come on, he's only hoverhanding over the boob - he's got one hand firmly on her shoulder

the monkey's got manners

also, the 4th pic in the OP is incredible, it looks like his hand is soldered onto her shoulder

come on, he's only hoverhanding over the boob - he's got one hand firmly on her shoulder

the monkey's got manners

also, the 4th pic in the OP is incredible, it looks like his hand is soldered onto her shoulder
Unless I'm blind, his other hand is hovering over her shoulder as well, though not sure about the arm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)