Yilx first place artist

Got it. Could I request a Forregeist using Wood Hammer? Maybe an avatar form as well? It would make me the happiest little boy on the entire planet! lol Thanks in advance! :D

You can use this image for reference:

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Got it. Could I request a Forregeist using Wood Hammer? Maybe an avatar form as well? It would make me the happiest little boy on the entire planet! lol Thanks in advance! :D

You can use this image for reference:
Sure, but it might take a while, that's all...

...in return, can I request for any one of my fakemon in sprite form? :D

Yilx

Sad
One day Meloetta got +6 and used Focus Blast and the opponent switched in Gengar. This happened

(I just wanted to draw a Meloetta for the new year)

Sure! Although I'm not the best, I can try.

EDIT: Done! I hope it's not awful! :)
Voltinne
It's anything BUT awful, I think it's really cute! I like how you gave her that soft-looking belly. I'll get done on your request soon, just that it might take a while because of the queue... I promise!

Like the Meloetta, as well as the contrast that appears in all of your work! :)

I'm really glad you like my Voltinne sprite! :)

That Landlos is, hands down, one of the best drawings I have seen in my life. You have a tremendous amount of talent, seriously. I love all your art, it's simply amazing. I ask this in all seriouslyness; are you a professional artist?

Also, could I please request a Charmander? Any pose!

Edit: did I really say seriouslyness..

Yilx

Sad
That Landlos is, hands down, one of the best drawings I have seen in my life. You have a tremendous amount of talent, seriously. I love all your art, it's simply amazing. I ask this in all seriouslyness; are you a professional artist?

Also, could I please request a Charmander? Any pose!
Nope, just a lowly amateur hoping to be one...

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sableye!

Also that Meloetta Focus Blast pic is both hilarious and incredibly well-drawn.

breh

強いだね
Waaaaooo so many fishies!! Thanks everyone!

Happy New Year and here's Omastar;

[Amazing Omastar image]
Damn, that's awesome!

Could I have this in avatar form, preferably with its eyes and its arms in the image?

These are so good I made my itouch lock screen the omastar and the home page is landlos, I love these.
A quick question: how do you save in .jpg without the image distorting?

Wow, I'm to be revising for my A-Levels but I've just spent an hour looking through your Work with my mouth Wide open. You are Superb, no other word. Could I request an Absol and Lucario Together please they're my 2 favourite Pokemon, I don't mind if it's the last one you ever do, please take as much time as you want :) I would be sooooo Grateful. Again, your art is simply awe-inspiring.

Yilx

Sad
Damn, that's awesome!

Could I have this in avatar form, preferably with its eyes and its arms in the image?
Here...

These are so good I made my itouch lock screen the omastar and the home page is landlos, I love these.
A quick question: how do you save in .jpg without the image distorting?
I use Paint Tool SAI to save it in high quality.

Also, I'll take on Sableye, Zekrom and Absol/Lucario, just that they might take a while...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)