Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
They are saved on your computer, so you wont find them on PO. Try searching your computer for them, I'm guessing you remember to press the save log button, but if not you also need to press that during match.

Still quite a few matches left and deadline is 2moz amrite?
and 6A9 could go out due to a coin toss :O
huh

I won the second match vs noobiess in a good game where hax slightly favored me, but wasn't bad. The third match was very good and hax free, and he defeated me in a gg and won the series 2-1. Good games man, and good luck in the rest of the tournament.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
Although my opponent has been on recently, he hasn't replied to any of my posts since he missed our meeting date.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
opponent was on again and didnt respond to my message, chances are I won't be able to play tomorrow, but ill stay up late again hoping he gets on.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
linainverse and i seem to have just missed each other, hopefully when he's next on we can get this done

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
k so i was playin my guy and he d/c'd when i was 4-3 but i was in a real favorable position so i think ill take the win...

anyway hes not replying to my pm's even tho it says he's online and i wont be on till 2 days from today so we'll battle then i guess
he never replied again and his last activity was the 29th so yeah

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
posting to say the deadline is in 7 hours and it will not be extended. We have exactly 75% of the matches done, I was aiming for 80% so let's get in gear tonight people.

I will be calling a majority of the matches and coin flip the ones where I have not heard from anyone.

PM me now or never about the status of your battle. If you are up 1-0 or its 1-1 or whatever someone PM me to let me know, I am not gonna read through the whole thread to see on page 14 or whatever that you won your first game. If you do not PM me about your battle, you run the risk of your opponent PMing me a lie and me believing him. My inbox should be exploding next time I sign on.

For those of you who have PMed me in the past few days: I know I don't reply to PMs but rest assured I read every single one. You don't need to PM again unless there is an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)