The Everything NFL Thread - 2010 Season

LOL Feel Good got banned, we all should've put him on the ignore list like that one guy.

Kudos to Seattle for showing up. Getting all that disrespect as "the worst playoff team ever" I knew the Saints wouldn't get this one easily. We may even see the new overtime in action :D

lol looks like I spoke too soon, this game's been really interesting so far.

Did anyone see Carlson's 2nd TD? He dove to the ground like he was attempting a cut block on the play action, then jumped up and ran wide open into the end zone. Good shit right there.

Seattle's driving at the 2 minute warning atm, plus they get the ball back to start the 2nd half. If they score here, the Saints are gonna have their work cut out for them.

Both teams can rack up 50-60, so sue me. Home field changes shit, and this is only one of many games this weekend that are going to be changed to the detriment of the better team.

Ugh. The Refs almost screwed seattle by not calling that delay of game penalty. Stop giving NO so many chances X_X.

Anyways lets get it seahawks. Gotta give me an early edge in the prediction challenge

edit: i saw it coming ;D. saints aint all they cracked up to be.

Both teams can rack up 50-60, so sue me. Home field changes shit, and this is only one of many games this weekend that are going to be changed to the detriment of the better team.
Who wants to see blow outs though? These athletes get paid millions of dollars just to play football, if giving home field to the division winner really helps to make these games better then let it rock, its working right now

Seahawks look good or is it that the Saints look bad? I don't know. Seahawks are passing it at will.
It's a little of both of course, but I think it's more of the Saints looking bad than anything. Losing Jenkins this week has caused their entire secondary to shift up. Sharper now has to play Safety, meaning a rookie has to play the 3rd CB in passing situations. However, the Seahawks (especially Hasselbeck) look very good so far today. Especially when passing deep; not certain but I'm pretty sure he's 3/4 for passes of more than 20 yards with a couple of TDs.

The Saints are not winning this game unless a few miracles happen. This team is unrecognizable.
And there are some of the miracles. The Seahawks had a chance to put the game away and they choked. Now NO has a huge shot x_x. Pretty BS how they didn't call a pass interference when the CB is pushing #87 out of bounds and then turns his head at the last second ._.

I *almost* had the balls to bet on the seahawks

Don't care if was a fluke, this has been a great game so far. If anything, though, it proves that the seeding system must be changed this year. I'd be PO'd as hell if I were a Saints fan right now (or even a Jets/Ravens/Packers fan, tbh).

Wow. Horrible play by that New Orleans D.
Terrible tackling by the Saints... If they just tried to wrap Lynch up by the legs instead of stripping the ball that play would've never happened.... This is good for football, no matter what bs CK says... I dont think i've been this excited watching a football game I really dont care about in a while

The only thing I question is whether Seattle is actually playing at this high a level permanently, or if this is just a one (or two, I guess) game surge. If the latter is true, then Seattle could very easily be blown out of the water in their next game.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yikes...well I guess this is pretty good evidence of the any given sunday rule. Hasselbeck was pretty accurate today

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I don't see why anyone should be upset, but Saints fans. The only other people that could possibly be upset are Giants and Bucs fans because their teams were better and weren't able to get in. If the Saints couldn't put away a sub-500 playoff team, that's their problem. Not the Jets, Ravens, or Packers. This is good for the NFL.

I don't see why anyone should be upset, but Saints fans. The only other people that could possibly be upset are Giants and Bucs fans because their teams were better and weren't able to get in. If the Saints couldn't put away a sub-500 playoff team, that's their problem. Not the Jets, Ravens, or Packers. This is good for the NFL.
Exactly, this is why football is fun to watch -_____-... This was literally an example of any given sunday (saturday for today)... This game was fun to watch by miles, who really would've wanted to see the Saints destroy this team at home?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)