Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost 2-0 to Iconic

First match was outplayed, second match was closer but haxier

ggs, and this is what I get for playing Pokemon while writing a novel

No response from Lonelyness, he's probably busy with the premiere league right now, so it might take a while to get this done

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I won against Franky in three good games, flinchrachi got me game one, but I para'd it on a switch in to win game 3.

I won 2-1. Last match was a d/c and i had a considerable advantage, so he let me have the win. gg's bro and thanks for being such a good sport.

Oh God, why did I have to get Krack? :) Anyway, we've set up a time and should be done in a couple of days.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
won the first match against Blackhawk in a gg, we'll be playing the rest tomorrow or the next day most likely.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Was scared since last I checked Skarm's activity date was December something. He logged on earlier today.

Hopefully he replies to my vm and we can get this done before deadline.

Aha! My computer broke and I just got a new one and I won the coin flip. lmao I'm gonna have to build all new teams though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)