NFL Predictions Challenge: PLAYOFF EDITION

New Jersey Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers
Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears--- Well, im forced to pick against GB so I can break that tie wit KG, and im banking on the fact that since they're my only losses so far, GB cant possibly win a 3rd time

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears

Steelers are so obvious it's not even funny. Chicago is a hunch that I need to pay off.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers - another untimely de-feet for the jets
Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears - joining the pack(wagon?)

New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers

Eh, no way I'm gonna win, so may as well go with my favorite 2 for the Super Bowl. Jets just took down 2 of the best teams in the NFL and showed they can beat the Steelers at home, so as long as the defense keeps harassing Big Ben and the offense can establish momentum with the running game, I think they have a shot at winning. Though honestly, I'll be just as happy if the Steelers make it in, but eh, they've already won 6 Super Bowls, it's time the Jets have a shot at another one (not to mention I'd love to see the looks on all of the faces of Ryan's critics after all the bashing they got throughout the year).

On the other side, I know Chicago is the underdog, but they have homefield advantage and they're pretty hot as of late with a more balanced offense and strong defense (plus the assumption they didn't show anything crucial to the Packers in their giveaway loss); if they can dominate the Packers like they did to the Seahawks (sans a slight 4th quarter meltdown), even I can't see Rodgers scoring enough to win. That being said though, Bears will have to be on the ball at every snap, they can't eat big plays and hope to win.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Jets
Packers

Go Pack! I do like them a lot even though its only small consolation for having no Ravens to cheer for :(

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Standings have been updated. Goofball, rekt, and KidX were removed for failing to post their predictions. In addition, PttP, tad38, TheCalmSnivy, Zombeh, and danmantincan have been removed because it is mathematically impossible for them to make first place. The above mentioned people are still more than welcome to post their predictions, they will just not be counted by me in the standings. Feel free to keep track of your own results. Also, so I don't have a double post, here are my predictions this week:

Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears - Chicago is lucky to even be in the Championship.
New Jersey Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers - I don't care if they beat the Pats, they are STILL overrated.

Oh boy, at 3-5 I'm still eligible for 3rd place!

This is the exact opposite of what I expect/hope to happen.

Also, the smogon majority vote is 2-6, with the only wins belonging to the Ravens week 1 and the Bears week 2 -__-

I do not see why you cannot let the losers still be in the standings...it is not like they were delinquent with their picks. This is fun, not serious.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright alright I'll keep everyone in it. This is supposed to be fun after all.

To make up for my gross and heartless oversight, I will post the losers' names in SIZE 10 along with the winners.

bears
jets

risky? yeah, yeah it is. but imma fuck lady luck and get myself a baby, and imma name that baby 1st place kiss my ass.

or something sort of witty like that but probably more-so than what i have

Heck yeah, tied for last!
Mind as well just go with my favorites; if I did that from the start I'd be like 5-3.
Bears over Packers
Jets over Steelers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)