Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My partner, Pharaoh, and I have not been in good contact due to conflicting schedules. He has exams or something and I simply just have not been playing Pokemon Online since the start of the new year. I did manage to complete my Pokedex in SoulSilver though :P

Therefore, I am pulling myself out of the tournament. Good luck to all continuing participants in the coming rounds.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Activity post.lambasto and me haven't been able to meet online since last week when we both were on and he went off without responding to my VMs.

Still nothing. I'll VM one more time, but ThePatriot hasn't been on since the 15th so he might not be back any time soon.

Activity Post: I have waited for 3 1/4 hours for Sparko since he said he'd be on at that time. Haven't seen him on since this morning. It seems that when he leaves VMs, I'm usually leaving for school. We will try to get this done ASAP since we are both active and just not on when the other is on.
yeah our timezone differences are causing this :/

Still trying to battle SilenEcho. Last time I've seen him on he had comp issues. Hopefully we can get it done tonight or tomorrow.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
lost game 1 to Sparko. completely outplayed.

won game 2 with a crit on my side early game helping me out.

about to play game 3.

won match 3 against Sparko. really close. ggs man.

Activity post, my opponent still has not responded to me in any way for our second battle. I won the first.

I think Delko's only active on the weekends, and maybe tomorrow, so we'll hopefully get it done in the few days before the deadline.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, the deadline is in just over 48 hours from now, and I feel like a few more battles could be done than are done currently.

Going to set up the same system as last round for dealing with incomplete battles, I thought it worked well.

If your battle is incomplete, send me a PM saying why. Do not post in this thread saying why (I am not forbidding it but I cannot guarantee I will catch it among the many other posts), instead PM me. If you do not send me a PM on the status of your battle, you do not have the right to argue any activity call that may be made. If I get a PM from one of the two opponents saying the other was inactive, I will not hesitate to instantly believe them. If I get a PM from both I will examine the situation myself. If I get a PM from neither I will flip a coin.

I have laid out my terms explicitly, hopefully there is no confusion!

Get those battles done!!!!!! There will be no extension.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
And nothing from lonelyness, starting to doubt we're going to get this done
How about you actually try and get in contact with me? I haven't had so much as a single PM from you...

I'll be on Pokemon Online pretty much all day tomorrow, like pretty much every day.

I am not a difficult person to get a hold of.

How about you actually try and get in contact with me? I haven't had so much as a single PM from you...

I'll be on Pokemon Online pretty much all day tomorrow, like pretty much every day.

I am not a difficult person to get a hold of.
I've vm'd you twice and Pm'd you twice and never got a response, and I'm on PO almost everyday as well.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won against Eternal 2-1 a lot of luck in last game sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)