Smogon Tournament #3: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffro, I'm on the whole day today, just PM me here if I'm not on the smogon server. Still waiting for you and want to get this shit done =(

Ah yeah look at that:

JeffroBaggins
Last Activity: January 1st, 2007 07:54 PM

Uh =(

I also want to see the Log of Chaos / Goofball, so if someone could PM it to me I could read it myself. I lost round 2 so it isn't scouting or w/e.

Fear

GSC Monarch
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I'd love to do the battle and finally get this over but the guy seems not to care about it. My PMs are unanswered, he doesnt even reply to this topic. Nelo_Angelo comes in the forums very late for me (midnight-1AM) and I STAY awake waiting for him here (and server) to reply to this topic or to my PMs. He stays for about 1 hour reading random topics(checked through his member page) and then leaves. I go to sleep at about 3-4AM for this, and that's happening for 8-9days.

*chaos VS Goofball was probably the best match of the tourney so far,I'd like to have the log after everything is over.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
heh that match could had been described as the Spurs vs Dallas game tonight/lastnight. Spurs(me) got off to a decent lead going into the final stretch the mavs(chaos) came close and even the game out. We eventually started trading shots and stops each other into the last minutes of the game everything was even the mavs(chaos) made a huge basket at the end and the spurs couldnt match and eventually losing 85-90.

Like the spurs I came up short in this one barely but oh well it was a tough game.

"But Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said he was "thrilled" with his team's effort."We did a great job, we just came up short," he said. "That's all there is to it.""

Indeed gg chaos
may I also have a log of this, too? can't believe i missed this =/

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
uh, stop requesting logs.

I believe skarm might publish all of them at the end of the tournament anyway

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat omni in a very tense match that came down to PP stalling at the end 2-1.

After some waiting from both parties, which wasn't a problem since we were online often enough, we had our battle.

Pretty clean match and couldve gone two ways in my opinion, but i took it 4-0. GG.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
husk won 0-6, I have the log if he doesn't, bad plays by me, bad matchup pokemon wise, not trying to takeaway from his win though, gl in future rounds husk

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was kind of hoping Aeolus and Cerberus would both lose so I don't have a chance to be paired against them.

okay everythings updated with 3 more to go:

rambo_verm vs Toy
Nelo_Angelo vs Fear
JefforBaggins vs *Devilkid

also way to steal my joke obi

WTF is your problem? I haven't had a PM from you since January 1, which I replied to... Yesterday I asked a mod if he had seen you online and it appears your last activity on NB dates from 12/21 last f*cking year. I bet there are a lot of people who saw me on NB last week so please don't act like you're the one trying to get this battle over with, cause you know that ain't true. Sorry but now you're really pissing me off so please stop lying, the proof is there...

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
why dont you guys try battling as opposed to whining about how much the other isnt online..

Also, if pms arent working, why not try setting a time in this topic?

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)