Stat Junkies - Nickscor and Zari's Joint Thread (With Some Free VGC Stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd to <3disc

anyways good luck to you both!

and Nick i saw that amazing Impish Dinosaur you posted on DMP, do u think it would possible for me to spend my 1 credit on it when you transfer it ^^ let me know and thanks

Good Luck

Good luck with your thread guys!
Zari, can I ev train something for your Coloseum Quilava and XD Snorunt? Ive always wanteed a Distant Land Typhlosion ^^

Good luck with the thread!

Nickscor, CMT for that Bayleef, please. I've always wanted one in a cool ball. And if you don't see anything, maybe I can EV train for it or something.

Good luck, and Zari, please CMT for this

Nature:
Naive ~ Ability: Levitate

IVs: 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 ~
Hidden Power Ice 70
Special/Egg Move(s): N/A
Shiny: Yes

Comes Lv50 UT
OT: 00000 (Emi)
Non-Redis

CMT, and could I possibly get a nickname?

Colosseum Bayleef ♀ {Nejiki 08584}

Impish - Overgrow - Lv 30 UT
30-31 / 10-12 / 30-31 / 21-23 / 30-31 / 27-29 (Impish)
Pending Tutor Move: Counter
Colosseum is the only way to legitimately get the Johto Starters in special balls
Still in Colosseum

Good luck you guys, I know you'll do great. And Nickscor, CMT for that Bayleef. It's too awesome xD

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Speaking for my thread partner here, but I know for a fact that Nickscor is unable to trade the Colosseum Bayleaf atm, due to it being locked in Colo (IE he still has to beat the game)

Just a heads up for all of you who keep CMTing for it.

Aaaaaand I'll be replying in the threads of those who CMT'd on my side shortly. Sorry for the delay; if you noticed me on earlier, it was because I was on my phone and I can't post legibly for crap while on that tiny thing :/

Also, just as (another) heads up, I've got more stuff coming down the pike (not just XD mons too), so keep your eyes peeled :]

EDIT: might as well reply to the non-direct CMTs while I'm at it.

Good luck with your thread guys!
Zari, can I ev train something for your Coloseum Quilava and XD Snorunt? Ive always wanteed a Distant Land Typhlosion ^^
The quilava is tradeable, but the snorunt is still locked on XD. If you can wait on the latter while I beat the game, I'd gladly take up your offer. PM/VM me and we can work out something.

Zari: could you do a BP for me?
Probably, though I'm really busy these days. VM/PM me what you want and let's see if we can work out a deal.

EDIT2: totally forgot about adding this little one, but:

Colosseum Exclusive
Nature: Jolly ~ Ability: Torrent
IVs: 24 / 23 / 30 / 17 / 5 / 29
Pending Emerald Tutor: Body Slam
OT: 00565 (Zari)
Not Redis (Nickscor has Semi Rights)

Red

As to my CMT, i have a new thread coming up. I wont be updating my old thread, or course. The new one should be up by today or tommorow, but i prefer to contact VM if you are interested in anything...
So my new one should have a bunch of stuff listed as well as my own pokemon.
So just take your time! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Posting to say excellent thread and XD/Colo resets on both sides.

Good luck, you'll both do great.

We have a pending trade, your Zigzagoon for my Ralts? (Unless you wanted something else) By the way, you can NN Zigzagoon, right? If so, Linoone. Thanks.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
@Nickscor, you can have it for a credit. I am trying to collect credits for when I need good parents.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, are you able to nickname your Premier Ball Meganium? Regardless, CMT.

Let's try this again... Zari, CMT for:

[A]#Zig[/A]

Nature:
Adamant
~ Ability: Pickup [Gluttony]
IVs: 14 / 29 / 19 / 28 / 20 / 30
Special Move: ExtremeSpeed
Shiny:
No
Comes Lv5 UT
OT: 03535
(Zari)
NOT REDIS
NOT redeemable by credits

Willing to offer BPs/CPs (including shiny CPs), EV training, Trophy Case pokemon, etc. as well. By the way, good luck to the both of you.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Agh, I'm really sorry I haven't gotten to those of you who CMT'd on my side earlier; I'm gonna go through your threads now.

just as a side note, however, we'll have to trade tomorrow, since after I finish up replying it's time for me to go to bed, ugh. @_@

I finished Colosseum up last night (Stayed up 'til 2:00 AM to get Bayleef on my Emerald) so yeah. I'll now be accepting CMTs for this as I now have it on my HeartGold. For those who want Counter, you'll have to wait until I have earned 10 more BP, otherwise, I've VM'ed the people who have asked for this previously.

Colosseum Meganium ♀ {Nejiki 08584}

Impish - Overgrow - Lv 30 UT (Bayleef)
31 / 12 / 30 / 22 / 31 / 27
Colosseum is the only way to legitimately get the Johto Starters in special balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)