Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Contacted LB and due to differing timezones and near-end of the marking period for me, this will likely be done around deadline.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
HBC I'll send you a PM tomorrow!!!
Wow i'm the luckiest guy in this tourney.Got noobs in the first two rounds(though i beat the R2 opponent by activity) and now this.Also way to spell a three letter word in CAPs.....

Replied to Marcurcio. It may take us a little time to get this done, due to our massive timezone differences and my tight schedule over the next couple of weeks. But we should be right.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won 2-1 against B-Lulz. Won Game 1 which was intense and insanely close. Game 2 I was insanely weak to one of his mons, and Game 3 a miss helped me a bit. ggs.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Beat smurf 3-0 and 1-0
The last battle was the most epic battle i have had in a very long time.
GGs

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
I won 2-1 against Aeroblacktyl in some great games (especially the first one).
Game 3 was kind of haxy with him missing two Hydro Pumps and also getting two freezes against me, although he probably drew the short straw; ggs anyway and sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)