Marvel v Capcom 3 discussion

Has anyone seen videos of Storm's Ice Storm Hyper?

That shit does ridiculous chip damage, you might as well just eat it. Here's hoping they fix it.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
A little disappointed Shuma Gorath shifted to DLC, since that was one of my mainstays in 2. At least he's in the game.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sentinel looks like he moves like molasses though.
definatly not the same as in MvC2.
still SPencer/Trish/someone, maybe C.Viper or Wesker, I'm not sure, until I get the game and realise they dont fit my playstyle

I really can't wait for this game. I was late coming into the whole MvC2 era, got pretty good in Melee and Brawl, took up TvC (but there's not really a crowd there), and now I'm pumped to get into what will probably be the biggest fighting game scene in a long ass time.

Zero/Wesker/Dante so far for me. Gotta love that Capcom

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wow sweet they brought back negro sentinel =D

now we know the full roster, anyone got a final team? im looking at Wolverine/Tron Bonne/Dr Doom so far

Hsien-Ko looks and sounds like Taokaka from Blazblue. The whole vid I was waiting for her to say, "Slicey slicey."

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
My main will probably be something like Deadpool/SuperSkrull/Wesker, but I never stick with my projected mains in any fighting game. SSF4 I went from trying to main Sagat to actually maining Blanka.

As for stuff like DLC, I'm hoping for Captain Commando, Phoenix Wright, Venom, among others. Hopefully the DLC isn't too expensive, and even though I'm getting the collector's edition, Jill and Shuma as almost immediate DLC is such a ridiculous money grab by Capcom.

I have no idea who I'll play as. Viper is a probable yes for me. I want a good assist, and a good battery character (dunno if anyone is so far, Doom should probably be good at that role again though).

Viper, Dormammu, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Storm, Sentinel, Tron, Akuma, Taskmaster, Deadpool, Wesker, Super-Skrull, Captain America

Is a list of characters I am interested in playing as in Marvel 3. I'll need some very good synergy, though (Viper is probably going to burn meter faster than Cable and SilSam did in Marvel 2, and a good combo extending assist will help her out, a la TvC Ryu/Morrigan fireball assist or Marvel 2 Tron Y-assist.)

Has anyone seen videos of Storm's Ice Storm Hyper?

That shit does ridiculous chip damage, you might as well just eat it. Here's hoping they fix it.
~5% = ridiculous chip? Nigga, what are you smoking? That's not even good chip. It did much more in Marvel 2, and Doom rocks in Marvel 2 themselves did about 10% chip (and left no red damage).

Phoenix isn't crazy overpowered like everyone seems to think she is.. death from one Hulk super!
That doesn't necessarily mean she isnt overpowered. Akuma and V-13 (from SF and Blazblue respectively) had little HP but were still considered broken. Phoenix having shitty health means nothing if she never gets hit at high level play.

Not saying she is/isn't broken. Just saying that her dying from one Hulk super does not mean she is balanced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)