3 Age Divisions at VGC This Year - Juniors, Seniors, and Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
You know, one thing that this might possibly really screw up though is what time we each get to play. Last year it was what... Juniors played at 8AM and Seniors at 12 Noon, at Qualifiers. I wonder if it'll be like 8AM, 12 noon, 4PM now? Or, I wonder if bringing your own DS will speed it all up because more people can play at once (if I understood what Mike was saying right).

You know, one thing that this might possibly really screw up though is what time we each get to play. Last year it was what... Juniors played at 8AM and Seniors at 12 Noon, at Qualifiers. I wonder if it'll be like 8AM, 12 noon, 4PM now? Or, I wonder if bringing your own DS will speed it all up because more people can play at once (if I understood what Mike was saying right).
Link please to what Mike said, I want to see it :heart:

What time we each get to play is a good question though, might be difficult for some people, if I want to bring a friend he'll probably be in the Masters division while I'll be in the seniors division because there is like a 4 and a half month difference (he was born in December 1995) and I wouldn't want to just have him wait.

Link please to what Mike said, I want to see it :heart:

What time we each get to play is a good question though, might be difficult for some people, if I want to bring a friend he'll probably be in the Masters division while I'll be in the seniors division because there is like a 4 and a half month difference (he was born in December 1995) and I wouldn't want to just have him wait.
Sent you the link in a message.

If they don't have to use the white boxes this year, maybe they'll have all three at the same time?
I really hope this is true. Or, at least, have all the registrations start in the morning. Last year it was painfully awful to be in the queue for entire mornings, and if this year's schedules follow the same format, I really hope that my division isn't the last one of the day :P ...

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Doesn't matter which division I am in, they should just give me the National title to begin with. I am so good that no one should even bother coming. ^_^

Being serious, I hope that there isn't one too far from me. I wanna meet all the smogon peeps and have some fun.

Not even close to being in Seniors.

Which is good.

TIME TO MOP UP WITH THAT KLANG/GOTHITELLE/EMOLGA/EMBOAR TEAM.

Oh yeah, how much do you guys like getting hit with Zap Cannon?

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Not even close to being in Seniors.

Which is good.

TIME TO MOP UP WITH THAT KLANG/GOTHITELLE/EMOLGA/EMBOAR TEAM.

Oh yeah, how much do you guys like getting hit with Zap Cannon?
Fuck your team. It drove me nuts. Double team plus zap cannon pissed me off so much.

Don't forget the Telekinesis to make Zap Cannon hit XD

Suddenly I love VGC 2011. So long as your leads can take Shandera's Heat Wave, you're fine. No more "this team is nonviable it loses to Kyogre".

If only they did this last year, I probably would have won since I was the only player under-15 left in Top 8 <_<.

Looks like I'm going to have to help my friend win the seniors division, we'll split the prizes :P.

Don't forget the Telekinesis to make Zap Cannon hit XD

Suddenly I love VGC 2011. So long as your leads can take Shandera's Heat Wave, you're fine. No more "this team is nonviable it loses to Kyogre".
Yeah, now its "this team is nonviable because it can't beat Shadera and terakion at the same time, and since they took out team preview you can't check."

Sweet, now I know to train with masters so nobody knows my strategy. O.o
Being seirous, this is awesome. Seniors should be fun, although I just got my ass whooped on skarmbliss' PO server not knowing they took away bring 6 pick 4. XD

AlphaOmega

VGC 2009 Juniors Champion
Everyone spells my last name with two N's. Just because my Facebook says so doesn't mean it's true. >:O Anyone coming to SF this year? :D

NUUUUU Im stuck in Master's division this year *cries in a corner* Oh well its a blessing and a curse being born in '92. Im scared-how many Cali Smogoners are going? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)