VGC 2011 Tournament R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against Agammemnon, gg.

Edit: If you wanna complain about hax then fine. You flinched me which cost me an important move, plus when did I ever crit you?

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost against D0nut Eater in a battle fulfilled with haxx, my rock slides touching 1 out of 8 targets while he gets some cool crits.

Good luck for R2, lol.

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
my team was terrible, it was probably made by the worst player on the planet. but GG BlocksRcool, that was an interesting experience

Ive been trying to battle waffles101. Ive sent him 3 vm's one when he was online and have only gotten 1 in reply. Ive been on everyday most of the day for the past several days and today is the one day that i have a semi busy schedule. If he gets on we can get this done.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Sorry that I haven't been on to sort some of this stuff out; I've been sick and took a 4 hour nap after my math quiz today.

I will edit this post with any potential changes, etc.

I'm considering giving people the weekend to finish this, but I post up matches tomorrow. Thoughts on this?

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Accipender has been subbed in for HolyChipmunk

Officially decided to do what I posted above; post new matches tomorrow and allow the others to finish over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)