itt quotes / lines / phrases you like

"so, does this make me the giver and you the receiver?"

In reference to me sweeping trash into another person's dustbin during shop cleanup.

No question now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which
- Animal Farm by George Orwell

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."
-HK-47, Kotor

"Why do people rebuild things they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever? Think how meaningless each of your lives is!"
-Kefka, FFVI

"The object of war is not to die for your country - it's to make the other bastard die for his" -- George S. Patton (greatest General of the 20th century - ERommel can suck it)

"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read". - Mark Twain

"Fundamentalist religion is the only source of misinformation and delusion which rewards and praises its sufferers for being in their sorry state." - Anonymous

God is dead. - Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead. - God

"Do you enjoy tearing these children apart?"
"Yes. After I put them back together again." - Ender's Game

Benjamin Franklin said:
Politicians are a lot like diapers: they need to be changed often and for the same reason.
Ancient Chinese proverb say:

Man who run in front of car get tired; man who run behind car get exhausted.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Ancient Chinese Proverb say:

Man who keeps hands in pockets feels a little cocky.

"What's a horse doing on a spaceship?"
"Mickey, what's pre-revolutionary france doing on a spaceship? Get a little perspective."

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

"Everyone on this planet is me. And I'm not phoning you, so who the hell is that?"

Doctor Who is an awesome show.

I second that. Sci-fi for the win. Even when Daleks were upside down rubbish bins and couldn't float it was awesome (I must have been -50 years old when it was like that.'

'I'm the Doctor'-various actors, all but matt Smith fairly awesome or at least OK.
'An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if you throw it hard enough.'-Steven Colbert
'I tried the above once. It kept the doctor away, at a doctor's appointment. I was only 3, but it cost a lot of money.'-LevitatingLamprey
'Shut up, you troll.'-foreseen quote from some other user towards me.

'Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.'
'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.'
'You know the speed of light, so what is the speed of dark?'-What I wish Geechisu would say in B/W.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I think I speak for all of us when I say;

Fuck off.

-Not Scicky, Feb 5th, 2011 3:46:13 PM

Context: Dude asking some online buddies for game recommendations.
"Basically, what I'm asking for is something that can replace my everyday life".

Have a nice day ^^.

Is perfection really desirable? I think not. It's empty... stagnant. I abhor perfection. Perfection is a dead end. It leaves no room for innovation or improvement or for wisdom or talent.
Kurotsuchi Mayuri; Bleach by Tite Kubo

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Announcer said:
Eric Butterworth said:
Behind every brilliant performance there were countless hours of practice and preparation.
Unknown said:
Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
Maria Robinson said:
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Unknown said:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Just a few of my favorites. I actually like quotes a lot, especially life quotes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)