Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4

Round 5

The First Smogon Doubles Tourney
Hosted by Coolking49

Rules and stuff:
Now that Pokemon Online has released, we are able to play double battles on a Smogon server. As such, a double battle tournament was of course, bound to arrive.
Rules

• Single Elimination Format
  • All matches are to be played on Pokemon Online
  • Self-KO Clause is on. If a player uses Explosion or Selfdestruct in a 1-1 situation, the player that used the move loses.
  • Evasion Clause
  • This is a 6v6 match. Not 4v4, 6v6.
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • This is a generation 4 tournament.
  • You must be playing in a 2v2 format (double battle)
The ban list is as follows:
Mewtwo
Mew
Ho-oh
Lugia
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Giritina-O
Darkrai
Arceus
Manaphy
Shaymin-s

Salamence, Garchomp, Wobbufett, and Wynaut are not banned. All other gen 4 Ubers are.

Final:

Alaka vs WardeN

No deadline, I trust you guys to finish it quickly enough.

Good luck

And Badal and drcossack, just bury the hatchet already. Please.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
It would be nice if a time was specified in which the battle will happen. As far as I know, the Youtube channel currently does not have any double battles uploaded.

Confirming, a close 0-1. All in all there was no hax except one miss, which might have mattered. W/e, fun game nonetheless. And thanks for hosting with such great patience, coolking.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Congrats Alaka, knew you'd win, and WardeN good job on the close defeat.

Congratulations to Alaka, and WardeN as well. Also, I'd like to thank all participants for playing and completing their matches. The little incident in the quarterfinals was sad but hopefully nothing similar happens in the future. I hope everyone enjoyed the tournament.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Congrats Alaka! Good Job WardeN
Again, sorry drcossack for the issue. Hope you can forgive me. Thanks for hosting coolking49.

And again congrats Alaka :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)