5th Gen LC Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruz has been very active in trying to find a time for our battle and me... not so much.
It'll prolly be this weekend though.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Right. Matchups are here by frozen.

I shall be giving activity wins/coinflips right now.

EDIT: Done. PLease play your matches guys, giving activity wins and doing coinflips is not fun.

Crux

Banned deucer.
Beat SlimMan due to unfortunate circumstances. I'm sorry it had to go down that way dude.

^^^ confirming

What happened was I accidentally used Dark Pulse on DroughtPix cuz serebii said it was legal.
And considering it was against a Slowpoke, I could've just as easily used the (legal) Energy Ball.
And it's sad because we played it out and I won. If only I'd known.

tl;dr
I am guilty so Crux won
and fuck serebii

I gave my oppponent a 5 hour period today in which I could play and he said he would attend and he did not show up. I can't play anymore today.

I think you missed my edit. I played .Robert not long after I lost to Zeph and edited it into my old post because i didn't want to double post. I beat him.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Yeah, I can't do 5th gen LC for sh**. Doesn't help when you know nothing about it, and you've only done 2 previous battles with a stolen team...

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah, I can't do 5th gen LC for sh**. Doesn't help when you know nothing about it, and you've only done 2 previous battles with a stolen team...
maybe you should stop insulting americans on a pokemon forum and play pokemon lalalalala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)