WSC Megathread ~ Week 14 - Dark of the Moon: It All Ends

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
~*~The Smogon Weekly Spriting Contest~*~
Because random symbols can make anything look better

Officially approved by Firestorm and Doomsday
Banner by jumpluff

This will be the NEW thread in which spriting contests occur every week. Note that polling will occur in a separate thread.

WSC Themes
Week 1
-Charmander-

Albinoloon

aXl

Bynine

DarthVader317

Dhjona

Doran Dragon

DragonBreath

Energy Storm

icay4321

Its_A_Random

Rodan.

Server_Crash

ToastTyrant13

UnhandledException

---
--
-

Rules

General Rules

1. All Smogon Forum Rules Apply.

2. If your entry is turned down, do not complain and revise your entry.

3. Stealing artwork is prohibited. If you are found to be stealing, you will be disqualified and banned from the current WSC contest, banned for five WSCs after two instances, and permanently banned after three instances.

4. Have a question, or want to suggest a rule or theme? Feel free to PM Alchemator or Dogfish44 about it.

5. You are not allowed to reserve spots. This is considered spam. If you spam once, you will be excluded from the current contest. Do it twice, banned for the next 3 contests. Spam thrice and you'll a ban for life.

6. This isn't a comment thread. Quoting a sprite just to say that it looks good and contributing nothing to the topic, this is counted as spam. Constructive Criticism is acceptable, however.

Pariticipation Rules

1. All entries must fit the theme. The Theme will be specified at the top of the first post.

2. All entries should fit the size restraints. A BW styled sprite is 96x96, a DPPHGSS styled sprite is 80x80, a GSCRSEFRLG styled sprite is 64x64, and a RBYG styled sprite is 54x54. Unless stated, a contest will be in a BW format. This does not restrict your choice of sprite to ones from Pokémon Black and White, and any can be used if you feel you wish to. Animated Sprites will not be required unless stated.

3. Your sprite must be transparent and in a 96x96 canvas. If you want to make a sprite transparent, use the programs Paint.NET, Graphics Gale, GIMP, www.iaza.com, or Adobe Photoshop. MS Paint cannot make something transparent.

4. All entries should be saved as a .png for not animated weeks, and a .gif for animated weeks. .bmp and .jpg/.jpeg distort the qualit of the image, and program exclusive files cannot be uploaded to Photobucket, Imageshack, or Tinypic.

5. As a note about editing your entries: Editing is allowed, but only in small doses, such as small touch-ups to the outline, changing the colors, or shading fixes are acceptable. Completely changing your entry is not allowed.

Judging

Each of the judges should pick 7 entries from the current WSC. Then the sprites should be assigned points, with the best getting 7 points, the second best getting 6 points and so on. The top 5 sprites with the most points will be put through to the poll. The judges must also nominate a "Most Humorous" and "Most Original Honorable" Mention.

Judges

Alchemator
Dogfish44
Oglemi
ToastTyrant13
Noobies

The WSC Hall of Fame and Old Megathread is located here. This will likely change soon however.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Revived - Week 1

Week 1 - The Revival

~Theme - 3 Pokémon (Or More) Fusion ~

Create a sprite using parts from 3 or more Pokémon. Please list them beneath your sprite for the sake of the judges.

Good Luck to all participants!

~~~~~~~~~

WSC HALL OF FAME!

Code:
[CENTER]Week 1:
Victor: [B]Darthvader317[/B]
[IMG]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9011/nidophanshriftleaf.png[/IMG]
[I]A flawless fusion with an incredibly realistic looking result.[/I]

Runner-Up: [B]Doran Dragon[/B]
[IMG]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9135/wsc1.png[/IMG]
[I]An interesting yet well made fusion, incorporating the sections of 2 complex pokémon seemlessly.[/I]

Week 2:
Victor:
Runner-Up:
Most Original:
Most Humerous:

Week 3:
Victor:
Runner-Up:
Most Original:
Most Humerous:[/CENTER]

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
ATTN: Please not, that sprites must have a transparent background, and must be on a canvas size 96 * 96.

Please also list the fused Pokémon to make life easier for the judges. ^_^

A fusion of Rattata, Onix, and Rapidash, and my entry:
. It is my intent to get first prize in most useless type combination (or at least tie with Magcargo.)

I used three Pokemon to make this - wait, no, six - wait, five - or is it four?

Sazandora, Doduo, and Shuckle, anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)