Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You can use the pokeradar in any area where there is an overworld weather effect to do capture projects. That's how I did all my Beldums. It has a really low capture rate, so be prepared!
Bring a ghost, lol. So take down recoil doesn't eff you over, but then struggle probably will. I used a masterball on my beldum, that's how frustrated I was.

You can use the pokeradar in any area where there is an overworld weather effect to do capture projects. That's how I did all my Beldums. It has a really low capture rate, so be prepared!
Oh pokeradar that good alternative. and can you tell me "encounter slots" for Beldum in Platinum

and for
Scyther on Bug contest do you know "encounter slots" for him

dont know where this goes but i think it relates to RNG

for mystery gift pokemon like darkrai and shaymin, when is their nature set?

im doing this on my platinum

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
So, I'm doing ID/SID abuse now, but I got the wrong Trainer ID. How/where can I check to see how much I got off the delay I needed to hit?

Buckert

Seed: DC0A1895

Delay: 6293
TID: 60883
SID: 28074
Wanted sec: 14
Time: 10:56:14

This is what I'm trying to get. But when I abusing the ID/SID combo, I keep getting a different ID. Now I've got 10762 for instance. Edited my Pikatimer with +590 already, don't know what I can do next to get me closer?

Seed: DC0A1895

Delay: 6293
TID: 60883
SID: 28074
Wanted sec: 14
Time: 10:56:14

This is what I'm trying to get. But when I abusing the ID/SID combo, I keep getting a different ID. Now I've got 10762 for instance. Edited my Pikatimer with +590 already, don't know what I can do next to get me closer?
What year are you on?

Lol, missed that. 2011. And when I use that Seed Finder at the Pandora's Box, I search between 5000 and 6500 delays. (Since mine is on 6293)
Your target delay is 6282, you can use Seed To Time in RNG reporter to see what other delays are needed for other years.

So, with the delay I just hit, I'm like 10 delays off, of what I should hit?
You hit 10762 right?

TID Obtained: 10762
Month: ?
Day: ?
Year: 2011
Hour: 10
Minute: 56
Minimum Delay: 5800
Maximum Delay: 6400

Enter Month and Day and you should be able to see which seed you hit, and what delay belongs to that seed.

Buckert

You hit 10762 right?

TID Obtained: 10762
Month: 5
Day: 30
Year: 2011
Hour: 10
Minute: 56
Minimum Delay: 5800
Maximum Delay: 6400

Enter Month and Day and you should be able to see which seed you hit, and what delay belongs to that seed.
Got 3 options when I press Find. First option is liike 1200 delays below mine, but 1 sec above, second option is 2 delays above mine, but 9 sec higher >_<

Got 3 options when I press Find. First option is liike 1200 delays below mine, but 1 sec above, second option is 2 delays above mine, but 9 sec higher >_<
Is 10:56 the target time? Or the time in which your timer starts? How many minutes does your Timer take to count down?

Buckert

Is 10:56 the target time? Or the time in which your timer starts? How many minutes does your Timer take to count down?
10:56 is my target time. I use the PikaTimer, and when I fill in the thing it needs to make 2 timers, it says I need to set the time 3 minutes before the target time.

10:56 is my target time. I use the PikaTimer, and when I fill in the thing it needs to make 2 timers, it says I need to set the time 3 minutes before the target time.
Can you give me the things you entered in your timer? Including the adjustments made?

I'm trying to RNG the event Raikou, and I keep failing for some reason

my search was:
(time finder)
year 2011 max frame 200 min/max delays 483/800

method 1
sync nature none
nature any
IVs 31/30/30/31/31/31
ability any
id 57751
sid 62941

Generate creates 2 results

seed 53120223b frame 80 pid 8287722d
nature rash (coincidental)

So i plug it into seed to time.

I hit my seed, and confirm with 9 elm calls
my time was 18:32:50, so pokemon search party was on
advance frame 70 more times to reach 79, then +1 to make 80
when i talk to deliveryman
pick up Raikou

Its characteristic is "good endurance"

(I've gotten this same raikou 3 times)

what am i missing?

I'm trying to RNG a Shiny Cyndaquil. When I got to Time Finder and enter all the necessary info for the IVs(parent ivs, wanted ivs, min-max delay etc.). I press Generate and RNG Reporter freezes and says Not Responding :( i am saved in front of the daycare man, and he is holding my shiny egg.

So I checked the DPP guide and now i know the seed and the target frame I need but how am i supposed to use that knowledge with the rng reporter. I can't get rng tools by wichu to work so rng reporter is all i have. By the way I am trying to rng game stop raikou on soulsilver. Sorry I'm such a noob at rng abuse, I have only been able to get shiny eggs in platinum so far....

I think i know why I'm so confused, I don't have the time finder!

I went to try to download the pikatimer it took me to game font.com i clicked download and it told me to wait i did then it navigated me away to a search station. I tried again but this time I clicked to make it start earlier and it still navigated me away. I don't get it, why can't i download it?

Now i have the zomgtimer and i know i want to get my seed hex to be 690302C3 and my frame to be 43. What do i need to input into the timer and how do even use it? I've never iv rng abused before but i need to learn how, quick so i can get the full legendary trio.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)