In-Game Tier List Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering you get stuff like Axew lategame, Lillipup does die out, and becomes relegated to a life of HM slavery. Unlike Staraptor, who still trolls faces with CC/Fly.

why? XD

Also, Reuniclus IS better in my opinion. It is stronger, with moderate bulk, and uses trick room to decimate E4 2nd time(not that it doesn't already do great against caitlyn and renbu 1st time)
Most (if not) of Giima's and Shikimi's pokes can outrun and brutally damage with stab moves. If i remember correctly focus blast comes after the e4, too, meaning you're stuck with psychic/thunder/shadow ball/recover the first time around. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the jelly, but I don't think it's too good for ingame, kinda Chikorita in GSCHGSS.

Most (if not) of Giima's and Shikimi's pokes can outrun and brutally damage with stab moves. If i remember correctly focus blast comes after the e4, too, meaning you're stuck with psychic/thunder/shadow ball/recover the first time around. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the jelly, but I don't think it's too good for ingame, kinda Chikorita in GSCHGSS.
Not to THAT extent? Plus Chikorita was a stall pokemon, Reuniculus is a bulky sweeper. More like Snorlax, not Meganium.

How late is Kojofu found? I'd really like to use it on my in-game team, but it's in the lower tier :P

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm never gonna get used to the English names. Anyways, how would you guys say Dasutodasu is? o:
Dastodas.

Hydreigon. Fucking badass, comes exactly before the E4 at a terrible level and evolves late as fuck. Maximum overtroll.
inb4Meraruba
You fucking tell me about it. I was willing to get one in my Black even if it came at lv1 at the fifth gym, as I thought it evolved at lv54 and that was the level I'd be before facing N... But then surprise surprise, it's at lv59 so fuck you Meraruba I'm going with cute candlemon once again.

How does Archeops do in-game? He's cool Pokemon and I'd love to have him on my team, but does Weak-Kneed break him? And how far into the game does he come?

You get the fossil in the desert before the 4th gym. Seriously, this guy rapes. Rock slide, Dig and Acrobat is all u really need. Weak kneed only affects you if your up against something that u shouldn't be battling in the 1st place. Vs normal opponents, he usually outspeeds and OHKO's very often.

Slaves???
Lillipup?
Or what. I suppose the pigeon is the fly slave but.. Are there any slaves like linoone or will be have to compensate.

why? XD

Also, Reuniclus IS better in my opinion. It is stronger, with moderate bulk, and uses trick room to decimate E4 2nd time(not that it doesn't already do great against caitlyn and renbu 1st time)
I don't feel that comparing Gothitelle with Reuniculus is always valid. For example, once I get Black (just a couple more weeks, fuck yes), I won't be able to trade with a white version to get a Solosis or whatever. So, is Gothitelle good compared with other psychics/special attackers, assuming you cannot trade?

On a somewhat related note, I am completely convinced by the guy who talked about Klinklang. Damn, on paper, the little dude wrecks the latter half of the game! Can't wait to see how he does in practice.

Slaves???
Lillipup?
Or what. I suppose the pigeon is the fly slave but.. Are there any slaves like linoone or will be have to compensate.
You don't need an HM slave; you only need two HMs through the entire main story, Cut and something else. Just catch a Patrat and take it out of the PC when you need it, which won't be often.

And as for Fly slaves, get Archeops, Sigilyph or maybe Golurk. They're all much stronger than Unfezant and will be seeing a lot more use than just a Fly slave (Sigilyph is the best one IMO, because it only needs three moves to plow through the entire game; the fourth slot can be for Fly).

you only need Cut.

Surf is for Cobalon/other musketeers/Meraruba
Strength is mostly shortcut-creation
Dive is to access Sazanami Ruins
Fly is Fly.

There are no good HM slaves in this gen but you don't need any. Just grab a monkey, chipmunk, or kitten and teach it cut and you're done. You should use the aforementioned for Fly, and You should have surf on your team.

Thinking of restructuring my team a bit...

I'm now going to run a team of Daikenki/Murando/Ononokusu/Pendra/Reuniclus/Hihidaruma. Y/N?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)