Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Maybe everyone doesn't want to spend 5 minutes checking the BlackList for EVERY damn battle -_- when battles can then easily take up 20 minutes each. It's not being lazy, it's just too long to constantly check and ruins the fun. It doesn't make it nice and easy to do battles as people expect it to be. Imo it's punishing normal members more than the blacklisters, because they obviously don't care yet we are still expected to check the thing before every battle. For a list so big, it won't work.
And should I have to check it everytime because someone cheats? It's stupid, it punishes the normal members not the blacklisters.
Rules are rules, and if you don't like it then I suggest you leave here. Even a 12 year old can press Ctrl-F to search for names, not hard at all.

Excuse me but comparing me to a 12 yr old is extremely rude -_- even worse that a mod is doing it. And don't worry pojo is much better for quality battles than here I must say, I just come here to quickly test stuff. And was pointing out the flaw that almost no damn user will check the blacklist everytime before a battle. It's just not logical and not all of us are lazy enough to have that much time to spare. You want quick battles you don't bother with the blacklist. Mods are just too LAZY themselves to mark each user as they come in -_- obviously mods don't listen to the majority that agree the marking of the blacklister is the easiest for the users. This forum is for the users, not the mods, so why not do something logical that most users ask for? I'll give 3 guesses...

Excuse me but comparing me to a 12 yr old is extremely rude -_- even worse that a mod is doing it. And don't worry pojo is much better for quality battles than here I must say, I just come here to quickly test stuff. And was pointing out the flaw that almost no damn user will check the blacklist everytime before a battle. It's just not logical and not all of us are lazy enough to have that much time to spare. You want quick battles you don't bother with the blacklist. Mods are just too LAZY themselves to mark each user as they come in -_- obviously mods don't listen to the majority that agree the marking of the blacklister is the easiest for the users. This forum is for the users, not the mods, so why not do something logical that most users ask for? I'll give 3 guesses...
If Pojo is better? Why come here?
So what you're saying to do is like give EVERYONE a special code for their account so that if they get banned for scamming, breaking rules, or whatever. It will display it.
One thing you aren't realizing is that there are thousands of accounts already made, plus thousands made all the time that only last for a few days at a time before they are determined as spammers.
Not to mention the people who don't even use the wifi forum.
So please. Just shut up while you still have the chance.

So if you'd like to go and make this special tag for everyone. Good luck with the 5,000+ accounts needing them. As I don't think anyone else will find the time nor the motivation to do it just for wifi people.
Also, not everyone just stays in wifi, so it'd make things dumb for outside of wifi. So please kiddo.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
This has been suggested and shot down many times. Here is a thread that I think is the first such suggestion. Many of the arguments are just like this one.

I'm inclined to say it's far easier for you guys to stay aware of the traders around you than it would be to implement a blacklist tag. vBulletin is that disagreeable.

At this point, I think any more such discussion will go nowhere.

Had a battle with noswear, My scarfed Tyranitar took out 3 of his pokes with stone edge, all he has left is a magmortar and togekiss, he sends in magmortar and then he d/cs -_-

I messaged him about it, asking him to go back in and run, he admittied to D/cing but refused to go back in and run.

Had a battle with noswear, My scarfed Tyranitar took out 3 of his pokes with stone edge, all he has left is a magmortar and togekiss, he sends in magmortar and then he d/cs -_-

I messaged him about it, asking him to go back in and run, he admittied to D/cing but refused to go back in and run.
. Like I said ill run for ya run I get back. I don't wifi in the car you know.

. Like I said ill run for ya run I get back. I don't wifi in the car you know.

Like you said? you refused to go in until i actually blacklisted -_-

EDIT: Had a battle against poke king....... he d/ced....... and hes already on the black list -_- idiot

Reporting SdFr for a disconnection. Looking down his VMs, it seems that I'm clearly not the first, although it's not TOO common, I guess.
Basically, he wasn't happy that I'm running stall based hail. My Froslass was pissing him off, running a set of Confuse Ray + Thunder Wave + Substitute + Shadow Ball. Obviously a very annoying set since my Machamp already killed his Snorlax.
Lass took out Arcanine, Machamp, and had Scyther in red. Scyther finally got by the ParaFuse, tried to X-Scissor into my sub, but it missed (20% evasion boost from Snow Cloak). So, next turn Shadow Ball would finish it off. But, as soon as he missed, it disconnected and he hasn't responded to my VMs.

hello i would like to report strictlypreme for not finishing our trade. the origanal trade was for my shiny flawless azumarill for his shiny flawless rayquaza but sence he couldent find it in his PC im sure he was just being lazy so i went with the shiny flawless palkia insted. so we traded and when i got the palkia it wasent flawless or the right nature i know it was stupid on my part for not checking in wifi but i was in a hurry and i thought he wouldent fuck me over. so i told him that it was the wronge palkia and he said it was a mistake and we could trade tomarrow i dont get why he couldent just do a quick trade im guessing he was too lazy -.- anyways iv tried vming him about our unfinished trade but he ignores my vms. iv left 2 vms asking about our trade. i guess if i was a hot spanish girl maybe i wouldent have to be reporting him...i know that im kinda late i just dident want to be a dick about it.

hello i would like to report strictlypreme for not finishing our trade. the origanal trade was for my shiny flawless azumarill for his shiny flawless rayquaza but sence he couldent find it in his PC im sure he was just being lazy so i went with the shiny flawless palkia insted. so we traded and when i got the palkia it wasent flawless or the right nature i know it was stupid on my part for not checking in wifi but i was in a hurry and i thought he wouldent fuck me over. so i told him that it was the wronge palkia and he said it was a mistake and we could trade tomarrow i dont get why he couldent just do a quick trade im guessing he was too lazy -.- anyways iv tried vming him about our unfinished trade but he ignores my vms. iv left 2 vms asking about our trade. i guess if i was a hot spanish girl maybe i wouldent have to be reporting him...i know that im kinda late i just dident want to be a dick about it.
He's probably in the middle of doing something that's keeping him busy.

And of coarse, He probably didn't realize that the palkia that he gave to you was the wrong one.

Just try to wait until he comes back.

EDIT: Trust me. I've known strictly for a while. I'm sure he wouldn't try to rip you off.

He's probably in the middle of doing something that's keeping him busy.

And of coarse, He probably didn't realize that the palkia that he gave to you was the wrong one.

Just try to wait until he comes back.

EDIT: Trust me. I've known strictly for a while. I'm sure he wouldn't try to rip you off.

its be awhile he's been on and trading other people. and is it so hard to check the pokes your trading? i always do so problems like this dont happen. i think iv been nice giving him time most people would have reported him long ago.

Well..... Alright, if you say so, then go on ahead. But if he comes back and snaps at you for reporting him and tells you that was busy doing something (like school, and etc), Just don't say I didn't told you so.

Sorry for the off-topic posts.

i understand people have lives outside of smogon which is why i dident report him sooner. and he has no reason to snap at me i think iv been fair unlike him. i guess ill just have to wait and see whats gunna be done about it.

I would like to report Jester42andOortCloudXD for using a hacked Drifblim. I had an NU battle earlier and I switched out one of my Pokes into his Drifblim who already used Calm Mind, Will-Wisp, Rest and Shadow Ball. He already used Will-O Wisp and Calm Mind. I with drew and I went out into my Ninetailes who is Timid max speed. He goes for Shadow Ball and did a third damage to my Ninetailes. I thought I would outspeed his Drifblim, but instead he went again for the second turn. It was not choice scarf'd as it was holding a Chesto Berry and he already used Rest before. I checked the base speed and Drifblim's speed hits 284, while Ninetailes hits 328. I think this shows his Driflbim had over 510 EVs. I sent a VM to his profile but he has not responded.

I would like to report Jester42andOortCloudXD for using a hacked Drifblim. I had an NU battle earlier and I switched out one of my Pokes into his Drifblim who already used Calm Mind, Will-Wisp, Rest and Shadow Ball. He already used Will-O Wisp and Calm Mind. I with drew and I went out into my Ninetailes who is Timid max speed. He goes for Shadow Ball and did a third damage to my Ninetailes. I thought I would outspeed his Drifblim, but instead he went again for the second turn. It was not choice scarf'd as it was holding a Chesto Berry and he already used Rest before. I checked the base speed and Drifblim's speed hits 284, while Ninetailes hits 328. I think this shows his Driflbim had over 510 EVs. I sent a VM to his profile but he has not responded.
I think you're forgetting Drifblims Undurden ability...
EDIT: This is if he did use Rest?
Not sure if he did or not the way you worded it.

I think you're forgetting Drifblims Undurden ability...
EDIT: This is if he did use Rest?
Not sure if he did or not the way you worded it.
Oh my mistake. I really forgot the ability and the berry was used before. Misunderstanding, sorry -___-

i'd like to report XxshedinjaXx for possible hacks

his shedinja outspeed my jolly nature gyrados, his ninjask used double team -_-, calm mind yanmega.. starmie thunderbolt couldnt kill half life yanmega dangggg

i'd like to report XxshedinjaXx for possible hacks

his shedinja outspeed my jolly nature gyrados, his ninjask used double team -_-, calm mind yanmega.. starmie thunderbolt couldnt kill half life yanmega dangggg
I would like to report him as well. He violated sleep clause, took hits all too well, managed to outspeed me and still caused massive damage. My Jirachi's thunderpunch did barely 1/8 damage to his Yanmega (which was using calm mind).

I also contacted him after the game; he responded with obscenities and declared "its just a game."

I was rapin' the shit out of XxshedinjaXx with just my Lead Aerodactyl. As I knocked out his 5th pokemon, he D/C'ed on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)