itt: inhabitants of the best cities in the world answer your questions

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this is a group effort
as you can see all the cities have cool people who aren't assholes so we can work together

that's why your city isn't there

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
All these cities have either Hockey or Rugby teams (or knifey-spooney whateter it is Aussies play)

Clearly to be one of the best cities you must celebrate brutish violence and thuggery thinly veiled as competitive sports. I approve.

I have a feeling my city isn't there because of a budget shortage and having a low amount of money invested in education by the government.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I really struggle to comprehend how Auckland keeps making these lists..

Perhaps there are only 9 good cities in the world?

Have a nice day.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if i weren't trying to be nice i'd say there's a huge drop-off after #3
but i'm playing nice so i won't

if i weren't trying to be nice i'd say there's a huge drop-off after #3
but i'm playing nice so i won't
i live in melbourne (sort-of) so i'm not even bother going to be nice

sydney and adelaide are really, really shitty

come to melbourne instead, we have culture

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Having been born and raised in the hell-hole before I escaped I would like to be the first to say the only good thing about Australia is the food.

And the animals too

sarge is just mad his city doesn't have a bigass bridge LoL
what does league of legends have to do with anything
Having been born and raised in the hell-hole before I escaped I would like to be the first to say the only good thing about Australia is the food.

And the animals too
shut up, i'm trying to be obnoxious and patriotic here
Not to mention whatever the hell this is:
i'm actually really glad we don't have that

it's too abstract and terrible

Yay. I lived in Pittsburgh for two years, the #1 US city. It's quite a pretty city, so I guess I can be proud?

but fuck Canada, nobody likes you guys.

The Most Dangerous Cities in Canada: Overall crime score—by rank

8 ) VANCOUVER

Check out who's there in 8th place, (with a few other BC cities), with a crime rate 71.5% above the national average.
Don't worry, it'll go down when we legalize pot

This is mostly to Firestorm but morm and Torontonians can answer if they want:

What are 5 things that make Edmonton better than your city.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How can Australia have the most liveable cities with such strict video game laws and and long localization delays?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)