The Desktop Thread

All my favorites. Really cluttered, I need to fix that soon. The remnants of my old organization folders are on the far left...

[Except Lopunny, except I felt it was necessary to add it being a boy and all]

im suprised nobody has posted a picture of an actual desk top yet.

im too lazy to take a print screen and upload it onto tinypic and i dont have anything special about my organisation anyway

Its simple, sleek, and to people who aren't nerdy the background means nothing, but to me it is the coolest thing ever.

i think desktops are interesting so let's bring this thread back!

i spent the last few hours cutting out peaches. it was totally worth it - i can paste them onto absolutely any wallpaper and they will look hilarious. not to mention peach is great.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

My ego won't be happy if it isn't my own art-- and I think it looks good with the "clean" look of the Mac Book Pro.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
just got rainmeter like a week ago, i've got a couple of themes made, but this is really fun to use n.n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)