Smogon Tournament #7 - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well it is that time...

PM me why your battle is not complete. If you do not PM me, you do not hold the right to complain.

Thanks.

Jackal

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am giving a 24 hour extension because I have word that both Xiang/Carloo and Symph/CriCri will be completed tomorrow.

If they are not, I will just be flipping coins (provided that that it was not the case that one person missed a scheduled time).

Zak91 will get the win over Chronicles.

If you guys from the last battle could pm me what is going on, and ideally complete the battle tomorrow, that would be swell.

Regardless round 5 is going up tomorrow night.

completely fucking haxed out of it. he won a speed tie, got two crits and i had two misses within the first 8 turns of the game. all in all, bullshit.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Towelieee won the first legit. I won the second legit. I haxed him horribly the third battle. GGs for the first two, sorry it ended like that =/

.Carloo you won both our matches on last turn crits last poke on both sides. Not to mention first game I had it won like 3 times over before last turn in which you haxed me each time. At least have the decency to play me in a 3rd match decider when I had both our matches >90% won on last turn.

Jackal

well I can't wait any longer, according to my trusty penny...

random.org said:
You flipped 1 coin of type Canadian 1¢ Penny:

Timestamp: 2011-02-24 05:24:25 UTC
symph gets the win.

ONWARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)