Realm of the mad god

xenu

Banned deucer.
i've been playing rotmg for the past few days and it is pretty good but seems to be rather "noob-unfriendly" especially due to me having more or less zero knowledge on the equipment and classes, though that'll probably get better if i read the wiki.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
that sucks Zach, maybe someday youll be back!!

also im currently looking for an Abyssal Armor or any Top Tier Ability Item except trap, quiver, tome, and skull. This means im looking for Abyssal Armor, Twilight Cloak, Golden Helm, Mithrill Shield, Nightwing Venom, Magic Nova Spell, Z Seal and Banishment Orb.

hit me up with a PM or find me in the game if youre willing to trade.

also looking for skysplitter but doubt anyone has that xD

Crux

Banned deucer.
Well, I got a superb necro roll, do I'm going to work on maxing that. I f anyone has any pots or gear they want to give me I'll be happy to accept. Find menin game or on IRC or something.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
finally got my abyssal, now to get the skysplitter.

so:

skysplitter
z seal
nightwing venom
gold helm
black orb
twilight cloak

if you got any of those lemme know i MUST have them, specially the first 2 :(

As for my inventory:

and growin'

Jesus rey, that's amazing. Have you maxed/plan to max any characters yet?

Is it true that the new three tiers have been confirmed to be fake? It seemed like people were saying that they were already confirmed, but I seem to have seen some people saying that one of the developers said that they were not being implemented.

EDIT: Thought I had a great roll until a bunch of 20's in a row screwed it over >.>

On the plus side, got to a cube god loot late and still managed to pick up a hippogriff and moon wizard. And I even picked up a para dex on accident first. Everyone must have been lagging but me lol.

huh, It seems rey is the only player I've seen take this approach to the game, where he saves up and then maxes a character. I always maxed one character using the pots as I got them, and I thought that's what others did too.

huh, It seems rey is the only player I've seen take this approach to the game, where he saves up and then maxes a character. I always maxed one character using the pots as I got them, and I thought that's what others did too.
No, no no no. When you get a character, it works just like a caught Pokémon's IVs, they are random, and naturally some characters are much better than others. Go to the Classes section of the wiki, and find the character that you're using. It has a value for starting stats and the increase from each level. If you want a really good character, map out what their stats should be at each level or each few levels. Example: A class starts at 120 HP and each level they gain 20-30, so a 25 average. At level 5 (4 level ups), it should be 220 or more, so on and so forth. I only used MP and HP and got a great roll, because they are easiest to track the development of and they are ultimately the most important to have naturally high. So saving pots is a good idea instead of snacking in the godlands which so many people are tempted to do. I'm still on hiatus

@Zacchaeus: I know that, but I only care about HP and MP since their the only ones that don't increase and I have in fact gotten close to max a character, I was only missing some in Dex and a whole bunch of Vit.

Edit: My username is Mailman in rotmg too, so if anyone sees me tell me your from Smogon.

reyscarface

World Defender
finally got me a zseal and twilight

that means my want list is now:

skysplitter
golden helm
nightwing venom

and thats it

btw if anyone has Speed/Def/Vit/Wis/Dex pots, let me know, im willing to offer for them.

holy fuck mailman just saw you have an ex wis

care to list how many / which top tiers you have?
Ha I had more stuff but I died, so at the moment I have an ex wisdom, a plainwalker cloak and a blood bow not much, I wont start hording until I get a Paladin with a nice roll of stats.

btw: my warrior is storage, I'm playing with a Paladin right now

Ha I had more stuff but I died, so at the moment I have an ex wisdom, a plainwalker cloak and a blood bow not much, I wont start hording until I get a Paladin with a nice roll of stats.

btw: my warrior is storage, I'm playing with a Paladin right now
Planewalker isn't actually worth much, Twilight is the most valuable cloak
Still on hiatus

So guys just saying that Mystics aren't shit after all! After a bit of practice I figured out how to use stasis to it's full potential. The main thing is that if you are fighting 1 group, don't stasis on the group. If you see another group approaching, stasis them. When fighting cube/skull, stasis the minions only. Learn how to use precision to hit one monster out of a group, know the appropriate time to stasis bosses although in general stasis-ing a boss is a no-go. Just ask me for any mystic help. Zacchaeus you will be back before the month ends :|.

(also I'm not sure when the 3 new tiers will be implemented, if at all)

reyscarface

World Defender
johann is the shittiest mystic ive ever played with no joke

and hes also a (BAN ME PLEASE) for getting 3 astrals

and mailman holy shit youre as rich as me

So guys just saying that Mystics aren't shit after all! After a bit of practice I figured out how to use stasis to it's full potential. The main thing is that if you are fighting 1 group, don't stasis on the group. If you see another group approaching, stasis them. When fighting cube/skull, stasis the minions only. Learn how to use precision to hit one monster out of a group, know the appropriate time to stasis bosses although in general stasis-ing a boss is a no-go. Just ask me for any mystic help. Zacchaeus you will be back before the month ends :|.

(also I'm not sure when the 3 new tiers will be implemented, if at all)
There was never anything official to support any new tiers to the best of my knowledge, and if they were to be created and implemented, that would probably happen in Build 112 which won't be for a long time.

And the month is about to end, and next month is going to be filled with other video games and whatnot such as B/W and 3DS so I'll be okay

just started playing and its friggin addicting

lvl 3 atm and registered because I wanted to play the priest

the players arent as unfriendly as I thought they'd be: after asking how to change my class, someone guided me there

hooray this game

edit: wanted to play the priest and I accidently deleted my lvl 3 archer; no big loss, but I didnt know you had to "buy" them
edit2: and I just learned that you lose every item the hard way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)