Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
vs iiMKUltra
3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 2 Days
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Arena: Island
A grassy circular island, approximately 100ft in diameter. Deep water surrounding the island may be home for various water pokemon, some more dangerous than others. There is a wooded area close to the shore that contains some ruins, and strong impacts can make the ruined structures crumble.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
vs iiMKUltra
3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 2 Days
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
A grassy circular island, approximately 100ft in diameter. Deep water surrounding the island may be home for various water pokemon, some more dangerous than others. There is a wooded area close to the shore that contains some ruins, and strong impacts can make the ruined structures crumble.
Switch = OK
No items
One ability

I only just realized Athenodoros ditched my battle. >_>

3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
I forfeit choosing the arena in favor of choosing actions second on the first turn, because I suck at making them.

I challenge Kaxtar!

1v1 Singles

Arena: Battlefield

Three platforms that can be passed through yet still be stood on. There is a 1/4 chance each round that a wire frame will come and knock you off the stage for 10 damage, restarting you at the top platform.

I only just realized Athenodoros ditched my battle. >_>

3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
I forfeit choosing the arena in favor of choosing actions second on the first turn, because I suck at making them.
I accept

Switch = KO
All Abilities
No Items
Arena: Sky Platforms
There are four 20x20 platforms with a 6 foot gap in between each platform. If you fall off you will take 10 damage, then are placed back on a platform that your opponent isn't on.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OBJECTION

Challenging you

3 vs 3 singles
DQ: 2 Days
Two uses of Recover/Rest type moves and 5 chills
Arena: Flat rolling plains. In the centre of the battlefield is a smallish lake where water pokemon can swim in.

Major throwdown here!

ILoveLiza and Ginganinja, we (myself and iiMKUltra) challenge you to a tag-team 2v2 doubles match!

Tag Team 2v2 Doubles
DQ: 3 Days
3 Recover/Rest/Whatever heals/10 Chills (shared among the team)

Arena: Middle of a park at midnight. Streetlamps light the park but it's dark enough to be able to fully hide away in shadows if you tried. There's a little river that runs through the middle of the park with a stone bridge above it. And a bunch of trees are in the park, scattered around the place randomly.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
<iiMKUltra> me and life are doing a tag battle
<ginganinja> Grats man
<iiMKUltra> we need two people to be on the other team
<ginganinja> wait
<iiMKUltra> anyone want in?
<ginganinja> ill be one
<ginganinja> MEMEME
<iiMKUltra> sure
<ILoveLiza> I will
<Life> Ginga will kill us
<ILoveLiza> So me and ginga?
<Life> Ginga, can you use your new guys?
<ginganinja> yeah!
<ILoveLiza> I suck
<ILoveLiza> so it balances
<ginganinja> yep
<iiMKUltra> eh we'll get raped
<iiMKUltra> no prob
<Life> So let's make it 2v2?
<iiMKUltra> yeah
<Life> 2 pokemon from everyone?
<Life> First team that gets fully KO'd loses

Turn order will be 1,3,2,4, assuming 1 and 2 are on the same team against 3 and 4.
DQ = 3 days

Arena: Ground zero, days after the 9/11 disaster

This post is now void

Major throwdown here!

ILoveLiza and Ginganinja, we (myself and iiMKUltra) challenge you to a tag-team 2v2 doubles match!

Tag Team 2v2 Doubles
DQ: 3 Days
3 Recover/Rest/Whatever heals/10 Chills (shared among the team)

Arena: Middle of a park at midnight. Streetlamps light the park but it's dark enough to be able to fully hide away in shadows if you tried. There's a little river that runs through the middle of the park with a stone bridge above it. And a bunch of trees are in the park, scattered around the place randomly.
I would love to ref this. Just to clarify - you're all using one Pokémon each, right? Once that's been clarified, everyone can send me their teams of three!

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Total Potato

actually I understood it as I have 2 pokemon, ILL has 2, iiMKULtra has 2 and Life as 2.

But only 1 pokemon each on the field

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Melee Battle!
Singles
2 v 2 v 2(2 Pokemon per side)
DQ time: 2 days
Arena: Mars

Arena extends for a radius of 100 m, beyond which are chasms of death. g(Acceleration due to gravity) on Mars is around 1/3rd that of Earth, so Flying-type Pokemon require much less energy for their attacks(exact amount is at discretion of referee). Its pretty cold, so going beyond a height of 100 m will lead to a loss of 20 HP. The chill also means that Ice-type moves are easier to use, so they require 1 less energy. There is a meteor in the sky heading for the battlefield, but who knows what it may contain....

Melee Battle!
Singles
2 v 2 v 2(2 Pokemon per side)
DQ time: 2 days
Arena: Mars

Arena extends for a radius of 100 m, beyond which are chasms of death. g(Acceleration due to gravity) on Mars is around 1/3rd that of Earth, so Flying-type Pokemon require much less energy for their attacks(exact amount is at discretion of referee). Its pretty cold, so going beyond a height of 100 m will lead to a loss of 20 HP. The chill also means that Ice-type moves are easier to use, so they require 1 less energy. There is a meteor in the sky heading for the battlefield, but who knows what it may contain....
YEAAAAAAAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)