1 v 1: Doran Dragon vs Albinoloon (Ref: Chomper)

Hoot-chan, toxic that duskull then another hypnosis/dream eater combo!

Toxic>>>hypnosis>>>dream eater, hypnosis if it didnt work last round

Format: 1v1
DQ Time: 3 Days
Switch = OK
Restricted Moves: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Abilities: None
Items: None

Arena: Abandoned Theater

Recap
Setting Info:

Hoot-chan (Hoothoot) F
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Health: 52
Energy: 7%
Boosts: None
Other: Toxic (5 Per action)

Sone (Duskull) M
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, - SpA)
Health: 58
Energy: 26%

Other: None
Round 7 Start!
A faint feeling Hoot-chan sends out a wave of Toxic to poison her foe, using every last bit of her Energy. Sone knows not what to do, his opponent did neither of the conditionals his trainer issued, so he sits idly.

Hoot-chan tries to incapacitate her foe with a Hypnosis but can't generate the Energy or willpower to. Though it doesn't appear to be relaxing enough to restore any Energy Sone interprets Hoot-chan's inactivity as a chill and responds with a Faint Attack.

Hoot-chan falls to the ground, taking additional damage from the shattered glass. Feeling powerless to even more she tries to put her foe to sleep once more but the move failed. Sone adds another Faint Attack on Hoot-chan. By now she isn't fooled by the fake fainting, but is helpless to defend itself regardless.
End Round 7!

Setting Info:
The singing has stopped. Both combatants feel crippled by a curse placed on them and will act halve the effectiveness of chills while inflicting 5 damage per turn. Hoot-chan lies on the ground, surrounded by broken glass. Sone stands menacingly above her. Hoot-chan is unable to move and is inches away from losing consciousness.

Hoot-Chan (Hoothoot) F
Nature: Modest
Health: 16
Energy: 0%
Other: Toxic (5 per action)

Sone (Duskull) M
Nature: Adamant
Health: 55
Energy: 10%
Other: Toxic (2 per round)

You're first Doran Dragon

Well Hoot-chan, we put up a good fight. I cant possibly dare to see my Hoot-chan faint while I know I can do something about it. I forfeit! C'mon Hoot-chan lets get you healed and rested up ok? Albino, you really are a master of ghost pokemon, and had ther been a few changed variables this battle could have gone the other way. I commend you for your skill.

Thanks! I commend you as well. Sone, you did a great job and proved yourself as one of my main monz! You deserve a good rest. Doran, you played well and Hoothoot scares Sone due to its double status. Adn like you said, if it was played differently, you would have beaten me by a lot! Chomper, you did a great job reffing- I really looked forward to seeing your posts. Thanks!

I know this last round is a foregone conclusion but could somebody else ref ir for me, unless we can equate 0 Energy and poisoned+cursed as being dead without actually acting it out. My laptop is broken and I can't type as much as I need to to ref with a quarter screen so if the last round needs to be done I'll let whoever takes it have my ref token.

Good battle both of you, my only suggestion is to attack more because it uses less Energy. XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)