~ Taunt
~ Rock Slide / Stone Edge
~ Earthquake

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Nature: Jolly

Item: Focus Sash

Ability: Pressure

Name: Lead

This guy will do taunt if I sense a pokemon that uses rocks, I'll then set up rocks and most likely switch out.

Scizor-
~ U-turn
~ Bullet Punch
~ Superpower
~ Pursuit

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe

Nature: Adamant

Item: Choice Band

Ability: Technican

Name: Choice Band

This guy is a revenge killer sort've. I use this guy to take out pokemon that are threats to my team and use bullet punch to take them out.

Umbreon-
Toxic
Wish
Protect
Dark Pulse

EVs: 252 hp 252 defense

Nature: Bold

Item: Leftovers

Ability: Sychronize

Name: Custom

I use this guy to stall pretty much. He'll use toxic, wish, protect, and repeat the process.

Empoleon-
~ Agility
~ Substitute
~ Surf
~ Grass Knot

EVs: 252 sp.atk 252 spe

Nature: Modest

Item: Petaya Berry

Ability: Torrent

Name: SubPetaya

This guy is my main sweeper, he can take out the waters with grass knot, use agility to speed out the others and substitute to feel safe.

Flygon:
~ Earthquake
~ Outrage
~ U-turn
~ Fire Blast

EVs: 252 spe 252 atk

Nature: Adamant

Item: Choice Scarf

Ability: Levitate

Name: Choice Scarf

This guy is my ultimate revenge killer. He'll most likely go out and use U-turn.

Gengar-
~ Substitute
~ Shadow Ball
~ Focus Blast
~ Hypnosis

EVs: 252 sp.atk 252 spe

Nature: Timid

Ability: Levitate

Item: Leftovers

Name: Substitute + 3 Attacks

This guy is my ultimate sweeper. He'll use hypnosis which will most likely hit due to his great speed, and set up his substitute, and just kill them.

*Our site uses sleep clause.
*We don't allow legendaries or ubers.
Tell me who i should keep and who I should get rid of. Thanks!!!

remove the hypnosis it has low acc 60. go for a pain split .i like all else great team in a way maybe do a calmmind lucario

Bloo

Banned deucer.
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
Your descriptions are lacking, which means you are violating the above quoted RMT rule. If you wish to remedy this problem, explain your reasoning behind each Pokemon and why they work on your team more thoroughly. Try to aim for 3-4 sentences with your descriptions. I recommend lurking through the RMT Archive in order to see examples of what we're looking for in an RMT! If you fix this problem, private message indicating that you have done so. Once you've done that, I will unlock your thread.

I also suggest cleaning up your format to make it easier to read. Stick to the following - it's much easier to understand:

6. Formatting. Make your post readable. If the format is messy and illegible you will not be likely to receive help and may have your thread locked. Adding pictures to your post can make it more visually appealing too, but pay attention to rule 11. Here is a guideline on how to post each Pokemon.

Pokemon @ Item
Ability:
EVs:
Nature:
- move
- move
- move
- move

*Detailed description of the Pokemon's purpose to the team*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)