But life doesn't mold to fit our own,
no sir no,
instead we stay small forever alone.

The dream shattered opportunity dashed,
the day is over,
just in a flash.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Won 2-0 vs. NailsOU aided by a fair amount of luck in the second match, good game(s).

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I got pummeled 6-0 game 1 thanks to a speed tie and some really bad play and a lack of counters to a mon of his. Lost game 2 4-0 where 3 of my mons got critted, without luck it would've been a good matchup imo. "pkmn"

gg and bg

Top 24 is pretty solid, I'm happy with it. GL symph

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
alright 4 battles and 2 days left

based on who is yet to battle im really expecting all 4 to get completed, most of you are irc users and at this point in the tournament I really hope the free rides are over.

Lost to Heist 2-0

I had game 1 in the bag early on thanks to hax, but i got sacrificial playing way too safe and he made a very nice comeback with some good predictions.

Game 2 came down to a 50/50 prediction at the end, I out-predicted hiest and missed my fireblast ftl. Although it turns out Heist still cuda won.

GG's heist

Edit: Just played a 3rd game and I lost that one aswel

yea, i had a 70/30 chance to win damage roll had fblast hit [i calced earlier to ensure].
and i won game 3 so i dont feel like i robbed him of game 2.

ggs man, great series really close.

yea, i had a 70/30 chance to win damage roll had fblast hit [i calced earlier to ensure].
and i won game 3 so i dont feel like i robbed him of game 2.

ggs man, great series really close.
Gonna heist the whole thing.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't usually bitch about hax and I'm sure I'll look like an ass after this post but idc I'm letting loose this time.

Would've had the second easy but Turn 1 crit screwed me.

Would've had a great shot at the third but again a poke that Nachos was extremely weak to gets crit and that screws me over. Even after all this all I needed was a decent damage roll to win but nah I hit 1% above min. damage. Had one more chance but no, I can't get my pokemon to wake up.

Heist to win it all.

finals should look like heist vs ironbullet93. undecided on who i want to win but as long as one of them does i'm satisfied
lets get it

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well done guys on getting battles done quickly.

There's only one more, and Class posted that it would be getting done tomorrow, so hopefully we can have our first round with every battle complete <:-o)

Stay tuned for the top 12 tomorrow!

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
lol fuck off can one of husks, goukis or panas opponents just give them the win

IPL to win it, last guy who legit deserves a trophy left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)