Ask a Simple Question, get a Simple Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
does pokemon online have any plugin support? i want to write a plugin that tells me likely movesets/ev spreads from how much damage someone does to my team.

hey. i cant seem to access pokemon online. whenever i try to go on ANY server, it asks for a password. Since i have no idea what this password is supposed to be, i'm kinda stuck, so help would be appreciated :)

Hi - I note there are no stats available at the moment. Is it the server hasn't run for long enough yet, and they'll be here in a month or two; or that it isn't possible to collect stats any more?

@Plusle: thanks for the quick and helpful answer.

So I popped into the server, said something, didn't see it up, said it again, realized the server was lagging and was suddenly disconnected. Now I can't see it in the server list...does this mean I was kicked/banned for spamming or did it just go down at an inopportune time? I have no idea how to tell, since I've seen neither before personally.

Don't forget to check way down the list; sometimes after the server dies it'll only have one or two people on it after it reboots.

I've been disconnected a lot during battles lately and it's rather annoying. My internet connection is pretty sound so I don't know why this keeps occurring. Is this something that can be helped or do I just have to bear with it and try to reconnect later?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Try checking the list of servers immediately after you disconnect. It may be that the server is down, in which case there is nothing you can do, and this would be shown by a populated list of servers without SU mentioned. If your internet connection is good then it is the most likely thing.

Thank you kindly, I just didn't expect it to happen twice in one day so I thought I'd check to make sure in case something significant was occurring.

this keeps happening every time i try to log in:Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection. and idk what to do please help.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Can you log on to other servers? It could be that you are banned, are putting in the wrong password for your username, or that your internet is dodgy.

Ok I just installed Pokemon Online but right when it finished some error happened and it will not open at all. What do I do to fix this?

Is it possible to rotation battle on PO? If so, how can I? If not, is there anywhere I can online?

Also, why does it keep saying Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection. When I type in my password it immediately comes up with that error message. I'm also not sure what my password is. I don't know how to set it up. Please help

Is it possible to rotation battle on PO? If so, how can I? If not, is there anywhere I can online?

Also, why does it keep saying Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection. When I type in my password it immediately comes up with that error message. I'm also not sure what my password is. I don't know how to set it up. Please help
Currently there is no Rotation Battle on Pokemon Online.

Your name is registered by someone else. Change your username and you should be fine. Make sure to register your new name by clicking the 'Register' button near the bottom of the client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)