Realm of the mad god

Was running away from a fuckload of medusas and sprites when I found someone's grave in godlands of Cyclops , but only managed to get their astral and lifedrinker before I had to tele (think the other two were moon wiz and some non ex ring, so not worth as much). I didn't catch the name though, so tell me if you guys know anyone with an astral/lifedrinker that died in godland Cyclops.

EDIT: Lol rey. Thought about trying to ask around in nexus. Realized a second later how stupid of an idea that would be.

Just started tonight. Got my Archer to lvl20, with high enough tier gear (e.g. Golden Bow), and got to see Oryx (cool story bro). It's a fun game! Very addictive. I'm looking into rolling the priest or a huntress. Name's McFarvo.
See you guys around hopefully.

I've been playing a little bit over the past few weeks under the name Tubist.
I have a Paladin account and Necromancer account and a bunch of mule archers.
I haven't collected anything particularly valuable yet (besides my Dex pot).
The best stuff I have really is:
One Dex pot
Ring of Paramount Magic
Dragonsoul Sword
Staff of Horror
Robe of the Master
Dragonscale Armor
Seal of the Divine
Magesteel Quiver
and a bunch of other mid-tier stuff.
I had a mule with some para rings and high-tiered stuff I got out of some guy's grave, but I was in such a hurry to create the mule that I forgot the email and password I used. :/

I've been playing as a paladin now which makes the game much easier and allows you to get a ton of drops compared to something frail (but very fun) like the archer. I decided not to reroll on my first L20 paladin after my break from this game (and it was a bad roll) but I went around killing Pentaracts and Cube Gods (best drop I got was a Vengeance) and I snacked on potions in godlands (ate about 10). I died for no apparent reason but now I'm rerolling to have one with decent stats to pot up on, and if I die again for no apparent reason I might just have to quit again (because that's total bullshit) and the game is really glitchy

I was fighting around the lava with a few other people, there was one medusa which we were taking out relatively easily, I had roughly 350/650 health and just fell over dead

This roll is +2 HP +3 MP +4 Atk -4 Spd +1 Vit +5 Wis -7 Dex so I'm rerolling, even though it's refreshing to have positive HP and MP

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Also guys you should totally get on #RotMG on IRC. We are getting more and more cool people from the game there and some nice chats happen most of the time there. You can also arrange trades, rapetrains, and shit there.

Funny story. So, there was this cube god right? Apparently, I teleported to Seto and got him shotgunned by the cube god, thus resulting in his death. That's what he said. Now apparently, he's quitting. But, I'm not done yet.

A) In my defense, I must say...I didn't teleport to him at all...I didn't even see him at the cube...

B) How is it my fault that he got killed? He should have been more careful and prepared for these kinds of events. I actually don't understand how someone teleporting to him could get him shotgunned.

C) He was drunk.

Funny story. So, there was this cube god right? Apparently, I teleported to Seto and got him shotgunned by the cube god, thus resulting in his death. That's what he said. Now apparently, he's quitting. But, I'm not done yet.

A) In my defense, I must say...I didn't teleport to him at all...I didn't even see him at the cube...

B) How is it my fault that he got killed? He should have been more careful and prepared for these kinds of events. I actually don't understand how someone teleporting to him could get him shotgunned.

C) He was drunk.
Unless Seto was a cloaked rogue at the moment you played no part in his death.

... If I die again for no apparent reason I might just have to quit again (because that's total bullshit) and the game is really glitchy
Yeah. Most of my deaths lately have been because of glitches and/or lag. :/

Thanks for the Planewalker, Ake!

I've gotten a good bit richer over the past two days I've obtained some more pots and I have seven mules of only high-tiered stuff now, but nothing top-tier yet.
I traded a dsoul and a gold bow for two dscales today and almost got scammed on the second trade.

I saw Rey earlier.

Today was a good day.

Some priest gave me a fey bow for red tome. Killed a skull shrine and some gods with randomg and he gave me a free dragon stalker. Ran an UDL and got a mtih shield from my best friend septavius. Got a bunch of def and only need 9 more to max, will trade fey bows, spd pot, and dex pot for def.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
today was a good day.

i got an elder for only 15 attack. a blood for only 6 def, and a nightwing for only 2 def.

all from vagina :D

These past two days were bad days.

RIP Ake, a level 20 knight who was maxed in attack and defense, and was almost maxed in speed. I was at a cube god with 2 huntresses or something like that. I killed the cube god by myself pretty much. Then, I saw the loot bag. Abby Armor in the first slot, and Vit pots in the 2nd and 3rd. I was stunned. I tried getting all of them because I'm a greedy mothah fuckeh. But, I didn't pay attention to the 50 or so skull minions shooting my face. I died, but got back my vengence and archon. I had put all my tops and whatnot in my mules, so the possible loss wasn't as bad.

RIP Ake, a level 3 knight who lost a vengence and an archon. I really don't know why I was at the godlands in the first place.

Time for me to show off what little tops I have.

1 Blood Bow
1 Z-Seal
1 Mith Shield
1 Agate Claw Dagger
1 Golden Helm
1 Wand of Ancient Warning
1 Griffon Hide Armor

5 Dex pots
1 Vit pot
2 Spd pots

Last few days were meh. Thanks to a good deal of generosity from Rey and others, I have accumulated a few pots, but I continually get ninja'd out of my loot cause I play as a Priest right now. Training a Warrior up for looting now. Hope I don't die again at like level 19.

You guys and your mules hoarding everything. I have 1 mule, and he has practically nothing on him. Right now I have 2 hp pots, mith shield, dstalker, fey, spd pot, dex pot, and a deso. This helps me be more careful when fighting and I haven't has as many close calls.

@Johann (or anyone else): I've got a def pot.
@Ake: I have the same problem getting loot on ranged dps (which I like playing), so I've got this lvl20 knight I'll play a bit to hopefully collect pots 'n stuff.

Just made a nice deal with Vagina. I traded Seal of the Holy Warrior(Z-Seal) for a Skysplitter sword! I threw in 2 dex pots and a vit for free, because it didn't seem like a good trade for him. Then again, I don't know what a Z-Seal is worth, and I over-estimate the value of a Sky. Regardless, I'm greatly satisfied. Time to be like Rey and never use it.

reyscarface

World Defender
Haha I traded with Vagina for another Sky today too, so cheap, only 20 def :D

That means I have 3 Skys now, and with 1 I may get later today / tomorrow for very cheap, may become 4 Skys.

Haha I traded with Vagina for another Sky today too, so cheap, only 20 def :D

That means I have 3 Skys now, and with 1 I may get later today / tomorrow for very cheap, may become 4 Skys.
Hey Rey, while you've got all those Skys, why not go ahead and give one to me? ;)

reyscarface

World Defender
Haha good try masterful, those are my babies ;)

Anyways, good news. Finally got a fucking awesome roll:

+29 HP, +8 MP, +4 ATT, +9 SPE, +1 VIT, +1 DEX, +1 WIS

So I went ahead and did it...

SHAZAM!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)