Recommend me games

I wanna play games such as cave story, I wanna be the guy or metroid fusion. Yeah, action-plataform ones. And I'd like they were freeware games.

Thanks!

La Mulana. It fits what you're looking for perfectly. So perfectly you've probably already played it, but if you haven't go do it now.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
how do i maximize if the maximize button is greyed out...

Megaman Zero is a good Action Platformer. I'm also partial to kirby games, especially kirby super star on DS. The Underside if you want a good freeware cave-story type game. Metal Slug is always a great arcade shooter platformer.

get a wired xbox controller, start working your way through the amiga/n64/snes back catalogues through your PC (and you can even hook that up to your TV, which is mint).

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Action platform? Have you heard of this one

In all seriousness though, you couldn't just look this up yourself? You are the GOOGLE Knight, after all.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
One of my friends has this card game that he tends to pull out at (or try to bring to) any small house-party that he goes to; it's actually really fun once you get the rules down... It's called Dominion.

Other than that, if we're technology less, we'll play alcohol-related group-effort games (or put twists on alcohol related games for sober parties); so you'll get Never Have I Ever, or Betcha Can't Count to... etc.

On the off chance that you're into games like, say, Pokemon, there's a lesser known monster game for the GBC called Magi-Nation--and no, I don't mean that gay cartoon made by Cookie Jar with the brown haired child and the psuedo-rock music in the intro--I mean the original GBC game based on the CCG, Magi-Nation Duel.

My avatar, for instance, is from that game. I don't know if it's better than Pokemon, but it's worlds improved from other monster games like Azure Dreams and Dragon Warrior Monsters.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Sword of mana isnt really a platformer but its like a legend of zelda game if you like that, it is an action game though.

The computer flash version of meatboy, hours of fun and overwhelming frustration. Plus there is another version with 70 extra levels maid by users.

Psychonauts!

really fun, creative action-platformer that you'll love. not to mention the level design is nothing short of beautiful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)