A Whole Neverused World Tournament 2: The Underdogs' Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Whole Neverused World 2: The Underdogs' Last Stand

Introduction:
Vaz...? Where the hell is Sceats!?
Unfortunately Sceats will not be hosting the tournament this time (much to your disappointment), instead he will be participating (even more so)! So I am here to do all the organising. The Neverused metagame is now at its last batch, a wonderful metagame almost extinct. Hopefully, this tournament will inspire many to re-evaluate any misconceptions concerning the placement of this metagame and reveal that it is just like any other metagame, but with different Pokémon. This will most definitely be the final 4th Generation NU tournament, so do blow away the opportunity thoughtlessly.

Tournament Rules:
  • General Tournament Rules can be found here.
  • Read this so you know how to properly schedule your match if you do not know already.
  • This tournament is a Single Generation 4 NU tournament (as according to the Smogon Pokémon tiers) and it will be only out of one battle.
  • A week will be given for you to complete your matches. Extensions will be given under certain circumstances. If one player is more active than the other I will give the more active player the win. I will also be flipping coins if neither player is active.
  • Do not join this tournament if you rarely go on Smogon or if cannot complete one match a week. It is as simple as that.
  • It is highly advised to save your logs in case there is a dispute between players, but this is not compulsory.
  • In the event of a dispute, contact me and I will try to address and attempt ro solve the situation with as much fairness and neutrality towards both players. If you still feel the matter has not been resolved or resolved poorly, contact a Tournament Director.
  • Also, the following people on the banned from entering a tournament list found in this link cannot join this tournament as well as people with the "I could be banned" status.
Battle Rules:
  • All NU Pokémon and all NFE's (in the NFE list) are allowed to participate.
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Clause
  • All Pokemon as defined by Smogon in the UU tier or higher are banned.
Tournament Participants:

I am looking for at least 64 participants in this tournament. The first 40 participants will be reserved a place in the tournament, the other 24 will be chosen by me based on various factors. If there are a lot of people willing to participate, I will extend the number to 128 participants meaning the first 96 participants will be secured a place. You may sign-up to be a substitute if you wish.

Sign-ups:

1. Plusle
2. Mercy
3. reachzero
4. KnightoftheWind
5. Brammi
6. Jcpdragonx
7. tophway
8. Vaz
9. twash
10. barry4ever
11. Optimusje
12. Blazin Kickin Chicken
13. 199 Lives
14. JuanDeLolo
15. kd24
16. High Turtle
17. little loven
18. Ninja-persian
19. EspyJoel
20. UltraSkyDive
21. reyscarface
22. Vensur
23. smashlloyd20
24. pokemonrocks777
25. aziki
26. Erebyssial
27. WhiteQueen
28. Limitless
29. JabbaTheGriffin
30. SsAaVv
31. BlocksRcool
32. zarator
33. NailsOU
34. comatthew6
35. Celsius
36. Aqammemnon
37. ZandgaiaX
38. Oglemi
39. Bartman101
40. .Robert
41. SlimMan
42. Floppy
43. !Nexus
44. Heysup
45. snorlax
46. ENZ0
47. Rediamond
48. idiotfrommars
------------ ------------ ------------

Substitutes:

1. Sceats
2. Fohg

------------ ------------ ------------

The thread will remain open for roughly 72 hours. I strongly recommend guaranteed participants to begin making their teams now.

------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------ ------------

Good luck, and have fun!

It may not be a selfless idea, but I might not get another opportunity, so I am going to join my own tournament!

Thanks, bye.

in

Who's tier list are we using, given that there's some controversy about this? Project NU's with Entei and Espeon banned, or Smogon's outdated list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)