Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sheer Force Rufflet/Braviary won't take damage from Brave Bird?
I will take damage; Sheer Force only removes secondary effects like paralysation, burning, freezing (there are no sleeping and confusion moves for Sheer Force users yet), flinching and stat reduction.
Since Brave Bird don't offer any of these effects, it will not be powered up. It still is the stongest flying move, though.

Where can I find the formular for the accuracy of moves (affected by the ACC level)?

I apologize if this has already been asked, but when is Tornadus/Thundurus's nature determined? How do you reset them if they are undesirable, do you just knock them out and do Elite four as in prior generations?

I've come back from a long time playing other stuff because of Pokemon White. I haven't played online yet, and I'm wondering if stuff like Rotom formes works on Wifi, or will it be like Platinum where it won't work? Thanks!
I don't think anyone answered me. . .

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are there US friendly AR codes for items, and is there an up to date Pokesav?
Yes and don't know. I'm also looking for one but I don't think there is one out yet.

About Tornadus/Thundurus begining to roam again after you knock it out and then beat the E4, has that been proven?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
So should I use it over Crunch? It feels weird using a Dark physical attack that isn't Crunch or Pursuit, I'll admit. My intention is to play competitive battles with my friends since I beat the game already, so it'll be equal-level competition.
Not on the Crocodile, it has its uses on stuff like Sableeye who has low BST and usually runs no investment, but on Attackers Crunch is usually better.

It could work on a scarf set if you want to revenge Swords Dancers like Chomp, but this is situational and other coverage moves like Fire Fang and Stone Edge will often have better results.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's been like this since Platinum. GF has no reason to remove it, unless they are in another one of their trolling moods again...
Are you really sure? I would really appreciate som kind of evidence. Not that I'm doubting you or anything but my Thundurus is Lonely and I want a Timid one but I don't want to knock him out so I'll never get one.

What is the Nuzlocke Challenge and why is it called that?
It originated from a 4chan /v/'s board in 2010. A player who called himself Nuzlocke made and showed comics that displayed a special way of playing the game he had come up with. It caught on, and eventually, became a major hit on the internet. The rules:

Im sorry this may have been asked already but I could not find any exact info... for the battle with zekrom what should I do in order not to catch it and leave it for later, to be caught at the dragon spiral tower? I think I read somewhere that it is required to progress through the game and you will have to catch it still...

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Im sorry this may have been asked already but I could not find any exact info... for the battle with zekrom what should I do in order not to catch it and leave it for later, to be caught at the dragon spiral tower? I think I read somewhere that it is required to progress through the game and you will have to catch it still...
All of you boxes need to be full...
yeah, have fun catching hundreds of pidoves.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You have to completely fill up ALL of your PC boxes and your party.

But why would you want to do that? It's been established that it still can't be shiny, and if you're trying to RNG, it's probably faster to catch it then and lose to N. I can't think of any other reason to put it off...

So in battle, some pokemon, when sent out, have this like golden dust or whatever appear when they hit the ground, ex. tyranitar, scolipede, virizion; i assume this is an indication of weight, does anyone know for sure? Like if you see the gold dust come out under them does that mean they will take the max damage from weight affected moves?

Does anyone know how I can obtain the Torchic with ability Speed Boost? And what descriptions will it have? Location? OT? I want to make sure I'm getting legit Torchic w/ Speed Boost when I'm trading with someone.

Thanks.

Does anyone know how I can obtain the Torchic with ability Speed Boost? And what descriptions will it have? Location? OT? I want to make sure I'm getting legit Torchic w/ Speed Boost when I'm trading with someone.

Thanks.
This type of torchic is only obtainable by a event in DW and is always male. If you see one hatched at...(random place) is hacked.The same for female.
Apart from that since is obtainable in Dream World it appears at High Link forest, by the UT of the one that went there.

I'm trying to fill all of my boxes so I don't have to catch Reshiram in N's Castle. I filled up 8 and have a few in random boxes. The box count jumped from 16 to 24 boxes. What gives? I thought it wasn't going to increase until post-game.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Also, check the language, since the Dream World hasn't been opened outside of Japan yet.

I'm trying to fill all of my boxes so I don't have to catch Reshiram in N's Castle. I filled up 8 and have a few in random boxes. The box count jumped from 16 to 24 boxes. What gives? I thought it wasn't going to increase until post-game.
That happens when each of your boxes has at least one Pokémon in it, I believe. And, again, why would you even want to do that?

And, again, why would you even want to do that?
Is easier to RNG, hell even to SR, cause you don't have to purposely lose to N to see if you hit the right poke, even saves time when you got the wrong one, cause you can see the EV and deduce what seed you hit more easily them all that previously jazz.
If, and only if, he/she RNG...

This type of torchic is only obtainable by a event in DW and is always male. If you see one hatched at...(random place) is hacked.The same for female.
Apart from that since is obtainable in Dream World it appears at High Link forest, by the UT of the one that went there.
Do you know if there's someone who has it up for trade on the forum? I really want to see the descriptions lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)