drawings

If your tablet isn't working, have you tried updating the drivers? I assume you have a wacom, right?
got it working, just had to reinstall the drivers, they somehow got corrupted

Work in progress of a serperior, idk what I want to put in the background if anything.

This threads a bit out of date, here is some of my other work that hasn't been posted here:

When I saw this I thought it was going to be a n00b art thread, I'm sooooo glad I was wrong.

That Serperior is GORGEOUS, even though it's just a WIP. The style is just neat and I dunno what other words to describe it. I like it a lot.

Also the Ice Camerupt in the first post reminds me of Fate's art, although I think I prefer it.

When I saw this I thought it was going to be a n00b art thread, I'm sooooo glad I was wrong.

That Serperior is GORGEOUS, even though it's just a WIP. The style is just neat and I dunno what other words to describe it. I like it a lot.

Also the Ice Camerupt in the first post reminds me of Fate's art, although I think I prefer it.
I'm just bad with thread names :p lol

Loving the fly on the leaf photograph! The Serperior looks GORGEOUS, I suggest a Japanese sunset with pink petals in the breeze; this Pokemon would look so amazing in that setting! Luvdisc'd! This is the complete opposite of a n00bthread, and I love the OP Camerupt! I'd suggest updating the OP so people know you've done more art, though. ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)