Honko
Random Pizzaman
High Turtle
Mercy
Oglemi
Jcpdragonx
SsAaVv

Hi.

After a small discussion with Tournament Director Earthworm, I have decided against using Project NU's tiers (which the only difference is the banning of Espeon and Entei) and will continue using Smogon's tiers to which he has advised. He has supported the fact that this tournament is on Smogon and should be consistent with its original tiers. Please stop posting the "petition" now as it is now irrelevant. He has also stated that if users wanted to participate in a tournament consisting of a foreign tier, please participate in any tournaments those individuals have to offer.

Thanks, bye.

i think if you guys are serious you should all be changing teams to be taking advantage of the monster that is entei lol.

Hi guys.

It has been nearly a week since the start of the Round, and nearly a week until it finishes, so I am just here to yell at everyone who has not done their battles yet. If you have had no response from your opponent and you have not posted in this thread yet, please do so now.

Thanks, bye.

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have vm'd kd24 but have gotten no response.

EDIT: kd24 won the match. gg. both had some hax but he was the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)