Riding the Metronome! Take 2! Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Got imprison on Venser in the first game and beat him. Then he posted "sorry" and left. So we didn't have a chance to do ADV or BW.

Edit: Won Adv with another imprison, but got raped in BW

Still Loling after Delta and my game. I got imprison twice in the same battle after he fainted the first pokemon. Lunar dance on the first turn for him. Not to mention me will-o-wisping, and then the same turn he got refresh. GG

lost adv (to imprision) but destroyed him in the bw game afterwards with a shell smash medicham which eventually got +2 attack, +5 special attack, and +1 speed

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The round is over, expect r3 up shortly. Any unfinished matches were either decided via activity or coin flipped. If you wanna know which one yours was, I'll be more than happy to tell you on IRC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)