flash games - mark 2

Oh man, I love the slime sports games. Volleyball is by far the best, but for some reason, the games go all screwy on my computer. :(

EDIT: Oh hey, they're working. Although I can't get most of the games (sans volleyball) to work with an AI.

Sorry for the double post, but this has nothing to do with my previous post, and if it is edited into that post, no one would see it.

Factory Balls: The Christmas Edition

There is a regular version, but whatever, they're the same thing.

Anyway, it's a fun game in which you have to use paint, belts, and other things to make the ball match the given pattern. It starts to get really tough by the end. Good for those of you who enjoy games that make you think instead of games that you can't stop because you'll die. If you do like those types of games, this game might not have as much of an appeal, but it is still a good game.

EDIT: Screw new posts.

Inferno Meltdown.

Pretty fun. You control a robot putting out fires.

Also, the robot is named firebot.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Flight's an upper-tier game of the launching genre. I BELIEVE I WILL REVIVE THIS THREAD A BIT!

Good stuff I have come across catching up on the last couple months of flash games posted on Kongregate:

Sierra 7: Part rail shooter, part sniper game. Shooting range challenges and actual missions, there's reasonable depth here.
Tasty Planet: Short little action game where you just roll over smaller things to eat them, like Katamari. The brief story is amusing.
Digital Upgrade: Dr. Mario, Puyo Puyo-style puzzle game. Matching three or more pieces combines into a piece of the next tier. Good luck making an Internet!
Exterminator: Rather bare bones tower defense game but the interface is clean and it's well-executed. Very difficult on the back end.
Aurora: Requires Unity3D and graphic-intensive. Build-your-own-universe sandbox, combining planetary masses and putting them into orbit around the sun to support life, you have a limited time to sculpt your universe until the sun burns out. It looks pretty cool and if you have a taste for these kind of games, have at it.

Pokemon Infinity: not really a flash game, but a browser-based game (sorta like RuneScape). It has pokemon with some new twist to it, with online interactions and more.
Monster Ranch: Just like Pokemon Infinity, Monster Ranch is a browser-based game. You could call it a pokemon rip-off, but it's different and fun (addictive) in its own way. In Pokemon, you can only breed to perfection upto 31/31/31/31/31/31, but in MRO, there's no limit. You can breed however high powerful monsters (takes time, of course). I currently have the highest + breed monster in the game, and if you need some help you can always leave a comment on my ign (ceronys).

Man I love flash games. I made this sick (simple) game once that I wish I still had. You were a chameleon and there was a red peg, yellow peg, and blue peg. Each time you touched the peg, you'd change colors. There were also red, yellow, and blue monsters that would only die if the colors matched. You had something like 10 health, and the goal was to get the highest number of kills. There were also beers that would fall from the sky that would slow you down. I was so impressed that I could program that. I wish I still knew how.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Elephant Quest: Everyone's favorite jmtb02 is back with another Elephant game, this time in Metroidvania style! Shoot for INT first, yo.

Sentinels: First Wave: Still in development but the as-is content is very good. It's a TD game but there's a lot of manual interactivity to hold your attention as well. Requires Unity3D and the only major problem, it's really graphic-intensive and I don't think there's a quality setting yet.

that game was great, would you imagine if they did the hole 1° gen, or maybe nintendo will make a side game that doesn't actually suck (yes i'm looking at you, you stupid racing ds game{the exception being of course pokemon puzzle})

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Ownage burst

Awful name for a really good game
It's like cover based click shooter. You move with arrows and stuff
really fun.
I'm awful at it though
There seems to be some glitch if you move the mouse off the screen the cross hairs aren't where you're bullets go

Edit:
okay, not sure if mentioned before. But E7. So fucking good. On the first site that I played it on, the first two recommended games were company of myself and coma. This should give you an indication of how fucking fantastic this game is. Superb music, excellent art, good story line, and incredible combat.
I might just be really really stoned though.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
gemcraft is bad, inferno meltdown is bad, cardboard box assembler is a cool idea but not very well executed, but probably worth a try, pokemon tower defence is bad, e7 has been posted before but was good to play through again

edit: ok "ownage burst" is also bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)