Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do i go to complain about people "losing connection" in random matchups? i highly doubt 4 people consecutively lost connection as their third pokemon lost its health... right now i'm 16-5 when i should be 23-5!!

Where do i go to complain about people "losing connection" in random matchups? i highly doubt 4 people consecutively lost connection as their third pokemon lost its health... right now i'm 16-5 when i should be 23-5!!
You don't go anywhere. It's not something to complain about.

Should i just stick with this one then? Think its Iv's was a bit better too
Do you have a flawless Ditto and the power items? It helps when breeding stuff, as you can force stats to be passed down; and a parent with all 31 IVs is obviously going to help.

If you have the time, you could even learn to RNG abuse; that is, change your DS's date so that you can turn it on at exactly the right time for your Pokémon to hatch flawless. Check the wifi forum for more info.

Do you have a flawless Ditto and the power items? It helps when breeding stuff, as you can force stats to be passed down; and a parent with all 31 IVs is obviously going to help.

If you have the time, you could even learn to RNG abuse; that is, change your DS's date so that you can turn it on at exactly the right time for your Pokémon to hatch flawless. Check the wifi forum for more info.

Flawless ditto? umm ive just been catching ditto's for the natures so im prolly have to answer no. For the power items yes i think AR gives them

Ive read about the RNG thingy and it sounds really complicated. I rather stick to the AR codes for now. Dont want to get way over my head. Just need basic start and further on i can develop

Flawless ditto? umm ive just been catching ditto's for the natures so im prolly have to answer no. For the power items yes i think AR gives them

Ive read about the RNG thingy and it sounds really complicated. I rather stick to the AR codes for now. Dont want to get way over my head. Just need basic start and further on i can develop
If you ask in the wifi thread someone can probably trade you a flawless Ditto; I could but I haven't got far enough to be able to transfer over my fourth gen Pokémon yet. It would definitely help to get one before you start breeding. Usually, starting with an all 31 Ditto you can get at least perfect 31s in two stats without much difficulty.

If you ask in the wifi thread someone can probably trade you a flawless Ditto; I could but I haven't got far enough to be able to transfer over my fourth gen Pokémon yet. It would definitely help to get one before you start breeding. Usually, starting with an all 31 Ditto you can get at least perfect 31s in two stats without much difficulty.
dont they usually ask for alot though for one? must be hard to get one

i got a couple of questions.
how do you breed pokemon so they carry over powers, got a couple of pokes with the dream world abilitys from the GTS
and if i used soak on wild pokes to turn them into water types, does the net/dive ball become more effective?

i got a couple of questions.
how do you breed pokemon so they carry over powers, got a couple of pokes with the dream world abilitys from the GTS
and if i used soak on wild pokes to turn them into water types, does the net/dive ball become more effective?
If I am correct the parent Dream World pokemon has to be female for a chance the ability will be bred down.

As for the net/dive ball theory I do not know.

Absolutely nothing I'll just clone it no big deal.

I can't do it right now though I'll vm you when I have the time.
oh how nice of you, possible to clone 2? my friend is starting breeding too.

Either way thanks for beeing so nice :)

yeah i know mistyx, point is just that im having to take the long route , having to level him to 39 and check if he has HP ice

Cant find any other quicker way . Oh well :P
*sigh*

use the Hidden Power check man in the Mistraltron City pokemon city, right by the desk to check HP type.

Then in lv. 50 battles, taking notes of any characteristics and perhaps the IV check man in the Gear Station in Nimbasa City you can figure out the IVs of the pokemon.

@mika i did do that :) Like i said thats what i was doing when checking the HP on Eeletrike.

You cant check it with Tynamo until he evolves cause he cant learn HP :)

@scizor i do have another eelektross

name: Acid Spray
move1: Acid Spray
move2: Thunderbolt
move3: Flamethrower
move4: Grass Knot
item: Leftovers
nature: Modest
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
iv : 5 / 9 / 23 / 24 / 27 / 10

Should i just stick with this one then? Think its Iv's was a bit better too

You mentioned trick room? any good poke's youd recommend? was planning to have elektross, whimsicott and conkeldurr. Dont know about the other 3 that could fill in a spot. Maybe Dragon Dancer Scrafty? would still need 2 and one of them would be a tank?
Yeah that Eelektross seems better to me.

Evostone porygon2 is a good pokemon who can set up trick room, tank hits, and hit pretty hard too, especially if you use download and get a sp.atk boost. Reuniclus is a pokemon who can both set up trick room, and sweep once it's up. Swords dance excavalier can't set it up, but he is a physical sweeper that was pretty much designed for trick room use.

I wouldn't use DD scrafty under trick room though, cause the speed boosts would just make him slower under trick room. Whimsicott is decent, but I'd run mostly support moves to abuse prankster, cause he is very fast, so of course, very slow under trick room. Conkeldurr is a good option though.

Yeah that Eelektross seems better to me.

Evostone porygon2 is a good pokemon who can set up trick room, tank hits, and hit pretty hard too, especially if you use download and get a sp.atk boost. Reuniclus is a pokemon who can both set up trick room, and sweep once it's up. Swords dance excavalier can't set it up, but he is a physical sweeper that was pretty much designed for trick room use.

I wouldn't use DD scrafty under trick room though, cause the speed boosts would just make him slower under trick room. Whimsicott is decent, but I'd run mostly support moves to abuse prankster, cause he is very fast, so of course, very slow under trick room. Conkeldurr is a good option though.

the whimsicott im using is a subseeder with cotton guard and stun spore

I was planning mostly to have a full unova team due to the smogon tournament. even if id get hammered im there for fun :D

But yeah any other team with non-unovas are welcome . Not that good at completing team just yet. Who'd you recommend as tanker?

Edit:
Forgot i had Klinklang too

What should I do with this Terrakion?
Hardy 30/31/2/16/21/28? It looks pretty good but def+nature is kind of not good..

If you're serious, toss (and learn to RNG). Generally, neutral natures aren't wanted. Adamant would hit harder or Jolly faster even with lower IVs in Atk/Spe. If you're impatient and don't plan on using it much, I guess you could keep.

no no i was talking about the Def IV and '+' was there because the nature was bad too. my bad.. I guess ill learn to RNG hmm

If in a double/triple battle, a pokemon uses Swagger or Flatter on a pokemon with the ability Own Tempo, will the pokemon gain the stat boosts without being confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)