I Am The Shinxe, koo koo (pi)kachu!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can simply that tutorial down to four words:

HOW TO PAINT RESHIRAM
Have bucketloads of talent.

you bitch fatecrashers I'm viewing this in 40 posts per page I don't need to see that shit twice

holy shit shinxe I'm just learning about glazing in the end of my art unit on acrylic painting
this is so cool cause it seems like you are just sort of painting away at the image which i thought was pretty much impossible with photoshop but there you go
the time and effort that you put into this really shows, through the subtle things like the tail where you can see all the different layers of glazing so cool (o.o )
and honestly your sense of where dark/ light should go, creating (subtle) contrast the colored glazing, and overall creating 'mood' is something like I haven't seen before

in short good job

Holy Shinx Shinxe, that Reshiram is down-and-out awesome! Your meme in OP is really good, but I didn't like the style of Shinx or Nidoqueen. The others, though are SOOOO amazing! Vespiquen...so tranquil. I love it! Luvdisc'd! ^_^

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
8U Oh thanks you guyyyssss
Honestly it was kind of dumb to take on this project and spend so long on it when I'm in school, but it worked out and was fun, so I'm happy y'all enjoy it!

PLUS

I have a new computer now which is basically irrelevant except to say ART IS SO MUCH EASIER NOW. I can actually run Google Sketchup and Photoshop CS4 at the same time and in fact the desktop is probably yawning at that simple task.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Orugos I do not know what 'wtb' means D:

but I dunno if I will ever finish that Steven pic, ahaha u_u Maybe I'll try it sometime? Been too busy for LIFE.

Veevee: Thanks! :>

breloom has been sparkled with tinkerbell dust

LOVE the art! The breloom is awsome, the dragonite looks like its about to murder arceus or something

haha gengar, scared the living daylihgt outa me

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
haha thanks dude! I love Gengar and its teeth-- SO uncomfortable.

Okay guys so here's one of the reasons I never sleep/have much time. I have six classes, four of them studios. One of the studios is Digital Painting, so here's my current assignment-- not even 50% done.

HEYOOOO art college

that's beautiful! really love the lighting :3 Hope we'll get to see the finished version.
"wtb" is want to buy, its an MMO acronym.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
hey I bought Pokemon White thought of getting Black since I painted that Reshiram but actually I really dig Zekrom soooooo yeah

Maybe I will draw Pokemon later

but for now I finished two huge paintings for Digital Painting, YAY it's not related at all BUT IT'S GOING IN MY ART THREAD. There are consistency issues that I need to fix and also the pose of the butch in the first piece, but hey, whatever!

Assignment: "Fantastical House" (lol I did a whole city oops), night and day views.

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Yeah, pain in the ass shoulda learned how the concept artists do their cities before trying it, rrrg

Not as good as it should be OWN WORST CRITIC GO

But thanks guys!

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
your style is so great and romantic, and just really really [insert complimentary adjective here]

guh

<3

:O wow I would pay money for that... That's absolutely fabulous, I think it's incredible how with just 2 images, day and night view, you've taken a totally different angle on it, maintained the original assignment and showing it as a clear feature in the pieces, yet manage to tell a story. Or give a great medium for viewers to make up their own story. Just WOW

Shinxe, I don't think I've told you how impossibly amazing you are.
You are impossibly amazing
I shall give you a Disc to express my Luv

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Sorry, I died again with school :<

Thank you for all of your kind words! You make me think that someday I can be a Pokemon Master. By which of course I mean 'Illustrator who maybe is only starving a little bit'

:'>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)