and... here http://www.smogon.com/community/show...606#post223606
If you find anything wrong, please post and I will correct it.​

RULES:
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
No Evasion
No Ubers or Wobbuffet
No OHKOs
Only pokemon of the designated type can be used (Dark)
Duel types ARE allowed
64 participants (This might change)
XD moves will be allowed
Hidden powers that do not get STAB are banned.(If you don't know what that means, don't join)​

Pairings:
conker V.jackal
spies V. stl8008
Okashi V. mop
dekarTKB V. Darkbolt​

mop note - 3 battles to do, 1 week is more than enough time imo!!​

conker V.jackal - He beat me last round so I'm rooting for him
spies V. stl8008 - Not really sure...
Okashi V. mop - lol mop's still in this ^__^
dekarTKB V. Darkbolt - Dekar all the way

conker V.jackal - n_n go conker
spies V. stl8008 - brb earthy win it ok?
Okashi V. mop - lol mop
dekarTKB V. Darkbolt - hi darkbolt n_n

Confirming. I wanted to practically scream I was so annoyed with myself. I had it won with a ddtar, until I realized: I forgot hp rock. I FUCKING FORGOT HP ROCK, which mean I could not hit his sableye, which meant I lost the match. Worst tournament preparation I have done in a while. Besides that though, it was a good game x)

Actually, upon doing damage calculations, it would have been interesting how it'd turn out, as Max HP, Max Def Sableye with +personality, which mine was, would have taken roughly 50-59%. Granted with that said, it'd probably still have won. However, it would only have won due to stupidity on my part also. Had I just stayed in in fear of trying to perserve Sableye, you definitely would not have won that. =] GG though. Quite heartpounding tbh!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
how is it that every time i check a new monomo round i open the fresh new topic and mop's name is already bolded. This is ridiculous lol.

Also interesting development I am the overwhelming underdog. It's been a while since I have experienced that! I am up to this challenge, and my main motivation is to beat mop in a mono tourney in the finals.

Let's do this Conker.

Confirming. I wanted to practically scream I was so annoyed with myself. I had it won with a ddtar, until I realized: I forgot hp rock. I FUCKING FORGOT HP ROCK, which mean I could not hit his sableye, which meant I lost the match. Worst tournament preparation I have done in a while. Besides that though, it was a good game x)
I just realized this...
do you have hp rock, and can't use it because you don't have STAB?
or you completely forgot to put hp rock on?

Cause if it was you have hp rock, you still could use it.
Cause Ttar gets STAB with hp rock...

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Came down to really one move that would decide the outcome of the game and I guessed wrong. Good old fashioned prediction D: gg Conker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)