CAP 12 CAP1 - Part 7 - (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yilx
chomzloh
KoA
Energy Storm

Also, I cannot believe that the Muay Thai fighting bird did not make it, that is so shattering D:

Thanks, bye.

Wyverii
Cartoons
Paras Hilton

Wyverii the most charming story, Cartoons! the strongest design, and Paras Hilton's is just generally awesome. Props to DougJustDoug for trying out such a radical design, too.

Antarctros
Actually I find this a really nice design for the sat spread. It matches perfectly.
The design could have been more astecicly beautifull but I think it already looks nice the way is, os with soem nice spriters this could become an owesome badasslooking sprite.
aragornbird
Just wow. Even though I'm nto a fan of pokemon that are holding something, you manage to make itl ooks really natural. I'm still not convinced of the color uses though...
noobiess
chomzloh
This is my favorite of them all. Even though it doesn't look like it is based of much things is looks so beautifull. At first when I sough the sketches I wasn't covinced that it could look fighting-typed but the color scheme really succeeded in making it a fightning pokemon.

Other then that, I really liked calad's and cyzirvysheen's entry. Bummer they didn't make their final submission :s

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Paras Hilton
Cartoons!
Wyverii
Nastyjungle
paintseagull
chomzloh
aragornbird
DougJustDoug

I realise my design skills are lacking - definitely going to try and work on them before the next CAP. Great work everyone!

Yilx
Cartoons!
aragornbird
Fatecrashers
Paras Hilton
chomzloh
Doran Dragon
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
Antarctros
DougJustDoug

Yilx
Fatecrashers
DougJustDoug
Cartoons!
Doran Dragon
Paras Hilton
chomzloh
KoA
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
Gun6
noobiess
Nastyjungle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)