Smogon Premier League II - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
finalised a time a couple of days ago. not seen lakers for the past ~2 hours since we were supposed to play. can only think that something has held him up which is understandable.

finalised a time a couple of days ago. not seen lakers for the past ~2 hours since we were supposed to play. can only think that something has held him up which is understandable.
its my fault, I was actually on from 4-5 but I honestly wasnt thinkikng to pm you. Im leaviong now but we can definitely get this done tomorrow, well keep in talks

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I talked to Philip and he said that he could get the suspect voting done by Sunday night, and I'd really like for this iteration of tiering to be over for the entirety of the playoffs, so for this last week of the regular season:

THE DEADLINE IS BEING EXTENDED BY 24 HOURS TO 11:59:59 ON SUNDAY, MARCH 27.

This should also give a little bit of help to those players finding it difficult to find their opponents, so that we might have as complete a week 9 as possible.

I talked to Philip and he said that he could get the suspect voting done by Sunday night, and I'd really like for this iteration of tiering to be over for the entirety of the playoffs, so for this last week of the regular season:

THE DEADLINE IS BEING EXTENDED BY 24 HOURS TO 11:59:59 ON SUNDAY, MARCH 27.

This should also give a little bit of help to those players finding it difficult to find their opponents, so that we might have as complete a week 9 as possible.
Great, me and Stone missed each other yesterday so we should get it done with the extended deadline.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
I sent two PMs to ipl, but no response. He appeared randomly on #classiest when I was afk >:

I need to know a day and time, man ~.~

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
come on dpf, didn't your team tell you you were supposed to lose? What a terrible breakdown in communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)