Let's Strike a pose, Poke'mon!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Wow, you're range in style is phenomonal. From cartoony to realistic, you've seen to hit it on the nose. And it was done only on notebook paper with a pen!

What R_D said, if you ever, ever get the chance to invest in a tablet, please do. I think everybody would love to see your art with color and shading!

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
my only suggestion would be to put the pictures in hide tags so they don't stretch out the whole page

otherwise i hope you become a regular here at smogon!

Epicness is EPIC! Those expressions, especially Krokorok, are priceless.

Edit:This is officially the best thing I have ever seen...EVER!

Thanks, guys! I'll hide them so they don't hide up so much of the page. I actually have a tablet, but didn't use it because until recently my computer was too slow to run Photoshop efficiently. So, I don't have a lot of coloring practice! Here's something I just started coloring, I wanted to experiment with a coloring style. Not sure if I'll stick with it, though.

You aren't by any chance that guy who does the Nuzlocke fancomic with the character Freddy, are you? Your skill that busting out awesome expressions sorta reminds me of it.

Awesome work, BTW! :D

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
some of those are absolutely hilarious hahahah... that wigglytuff looks so happy, its a little scary

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
oh my god, these are all fucking fantastic. i can't even decide on a favorite aaaaaaaaa

keep it up man!

when i was scrolling through these i had to change my fave countless times

simply amazing. some are extremely well-drawn, a lot of them made me laugh and some were just flooded with personality. luvdisc to you, sir.

I lawled pretty hard at the progressively regressing Nidos. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Luvdisc has been added.

These are just so amazing. Wow. I actually think I prefer your paper drawings but that Hydreigon is also just wow. They're all hilarious but at the same time they're really well done. I'm sort of in awe/at a loss for words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)